- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 127643, 6 pages
A Filtering Algorithm for Maneuvering Target Tracking Based on Smoothing Spline Fitting
1College of Information Science and Technology, Dalian Maritime University, Dalian 116026, China
2Department of Engineering, Faculty of Technology and Science, University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 15 October 2013; Revised 14 December 2013; Accepted 20 December 2013; Published 6 February 2014
Academic Editor: Zexu Zhang
Copyright © 2014 Yunfeng Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dongyan Chen, and Long Xu, “Optimal Kalman Filtering for a Class of State Delay Systems with Randomly Multiple Sensor Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Zhilin Liu, Lutao Liu, and Jun Zhang, “Signal Feature Extraction and Quantitative Evaluation of Metal Magnetic Memory Testing for Oil Well Casing Based on Data Preprocessing Technique,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Yazhe Tang, Jun Luo, Y. F. Li, and Xiaolong Zhou, “Rotational Kinematics Model Based Adaptive Particle Filter for Robust Human Tracking in Thermal Omnidirectional Vision,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2015, pp. 1–11, 2015.