- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 127643, 6 pages
A Filtering Algorithm for Maneuvering Target Tracking Based on Smoothing Spline Fitting
1College of Information Science and Technology, Dalian Maritime University, Dalian 116026, China
2Department of Engineering, Faculty of Technology and Science, University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 15 October 2013; Revised 14 December 2013; Accepted 20 December 2013; Published 6 February 2014
Academic Editor: Zexu Zhang
Copyright © 2014 Yunfeng Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Kalman, “A new approach to linear filtering and prediction problems,” Journal of Basic Engineering, vol. 82, pp. 35–45, 1960.
- D. T. Magill, “Optimal adaptive estimation of sampled stochastic processes,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 434–439, 1965.
- D. G. Lainiotis, “Optimal adaptive estimation: structure and parameter adaptation,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 160–170, 1971.
- H. Blom, “An efficient filter for abruptly changing systems,” in Proceedings of the 23rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 656–658, 1984.
- H. A. P. Blom and Y. Bar-Shalom, “Interacting multiple model algorithm for systems with Markovian switching coefficients,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 33, no. 8, pp. 780–783, 1988.
- E. Mazor, A. Averbuch, Y. Bar-Shalom, and J. Dayan, “Interacting multiple model methods in target tracking: a survey,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 34, no. 1, pp. 103–123, 1998.
- X. R. Li, “Multiple-model estimation with variable structure: some theoretical considerations,” in Proceedings of the 33rd IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 1199–1204, December 1994.
- Y. Wan, S. Y. Wang, and X. Qin, “IMM iterated extended particle filter algorithm,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 970158, 8 pages, 2013.
- R. E. Kalman and R. S. Bucy, “New results in linear filtering and prediction theory,” Journal of Basic Engineering, vol. 83, pp. 95–108, 1961.
- S. Sage and G. Husa, “Adaptive filtering with unkown prior statistics,” in Proceedings of the Joint Automatic Control Conference, pp. 760–769, 1969.
- R. K. Mehra, “Approaches to adaptive filtering,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 693–698, 1972.
- X. Kan, H. S. Shu, and Y. Che, “Asymptotic parameter estimation for a class of linear stochastic systems using Kelman-Bucy filtering,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 342705, 15 pages, 2012.
- Z. Ma, “Spacecraft attitude determination by adaptive Kalman filtering,” in Proceedings of the 23rd Chinese Control Conference, pp. 255–259, 2004.
- L. Weiss, “A survey of discrete Kalman-Bucy filtering with unknown noise covariance,” in Proceedings of the Control and Flight Mechanics Conference, pp. 17–19, 1970.
- E. Lichtfuss, Non-GPS Navigation Using Vision-Aiding and Active Radio Range Measurements, Department of the Air Force Air University, Air Force Institute of Technology, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Wright-Patterson, Ohio, USA, 2011.
- W. Su, C. Huang, P. Liu, and M. Ma, “Application of adaptive Kalman filter technique in initial alignment of inertial navigation system,” Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 44–47, 2010.
- H. Fu, Y. Wu, and T. Lou, “Adaptive unscented incremental filter method,” Journal of Aerospace Power, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 259–263, 2013.
- K. W. Chiang, C. Lin, and K. Y. Peng, “The performance analysis of an AKF based tightly coupled INS/GNSS sensor fusion scheme with non-holonomic constraints for land vehicular applications,” Innovation for Applied Science and Technology, vol. 284–287, pp. 1956–1960, 2012.
- Q. Liu and L. Chen, “A new compensation method for filtering divergence caused by model errors,” Command Control and Simulation, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 95–101, 2012.
- S. Xu, X. Lin, and D. Zhao, “Strong tracking SRCKF and its application in vessel dynamic positioning,” Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 1266–1272, 2013.
- J. Wang, H. Shui, and H. Ma, “Implementation framework of filters in Kalman structure,” Journal of Data Acquisition and Processing, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 61–66, 2009.
- X. R. Li and V. P. Jilkov, “Survey of maneuvering target tracking—part V: multiple-model methods,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 1255–1321, 2005.