- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 164624, 9 pages
Pointwise Multipliers on Spaces of Homogeneous Type in the Sense of Coifman and Weiss
1School of Mathematical Sciences, South China Normal University, Guangzhou 510631, China
2Department of Mathematics, China University of Mining & Technology, Beijing 100083, China
Received 13 January 2014; Accepted 20 February 2014; Published 30 March 2014
Academic Editor: Changxing Miao
Copyright © 2014 Yanchang Han et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- V. G. Mazya and T. O. Shaposhnikova, Theory of Sobolev Multipliers. With Applications to Differential and Integral Operators, vol. 337 of Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2009.
- N. S. Feldman, “Pointwise multipliers from the Hardy space to the Bergman space,” Illinois Journal of Mathematics, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 211–221, 1999.
- H. Koch and W. Sickel, “Pointwise multipliers of Besov spaces of smoothness zero and spaces of continuous functions,” Revista Matematica Iberoamericana, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 587–626, 2002.
- H. Triebel, Theory of Function Spaces, Birkhauser, Basel, Switzerland, 1983.
- H. Triebel, Theory of Function Spaces II, Birkhauser, Basel, Switzerland, 1992.
- R. Coifman and G. Weiss, Analyse Harmonique Non-Commutative Sur Certains Espaces Homogeneous, vol. 242 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1971.
- R. Coifman and G. Weiss, “Extensions of Hardy spaces and their use in analysis,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 83, pp. 569–645, 1977.
- R. A. Macías and C. Segovia, “Lipschitz functions on spaces of homogeneous type,” Advances in Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 257–270, 1979.
- G. David, J. L. Journe, and S. Semmes, “Operateurs de Calder on-Zygmund, fonctions paraaccretives et interpolation,” Revista Matemática Iberoamericana, vol. 1, pp. 1–56, 1985.
- Y. S. Han, “Calderon-type reproducing formula and the Tb theorem,” Revista Matemática Iberoamericana, vol. 10, pp. 51–91, 1994.
- Y. S. Han and E. Sawyer, “Littlewood-Paley theory on spaces of homogeneous type and the classical function spaces,” Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 110, no. 530, 126 pages, 1994.
- Y.-S. Han, “Plancherel-pôlya type inequality on spaces of homogeneous type and its applications,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 126, no. 11, pp. 3315–3327, 1998.
- A. Nagel and E. M. Stein, “On the product theory of singualr integrals,” Revista Matematica Iberoamericana, vol. 20, pp. 531–561, 2004.
- Y. Han, “Pointwise multipliers on inhomogeneous Besov and Triebel-Lizorkin spaces in the setting of spaces of homogeneous type,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 17, pp. 179–206, 2013.
- Y. Han, “Pointwise multipliers of Besov spaces on Carnot-Carathéodory spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 396, pp. 578–589, 2012.
- Y. Han, “Pointwise multipliers of Triebel-Lizorkin spaces on Carnot-Carathéodory spaces,” Journal of Function Spaces and Applications, vol. 2012, Article ID 153849, 21 pages, 2012.
- P. Auscher and T. Hytönen, “Orthonormal bases of regular wavelets in spaces of homogeneous type,” Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis, vol. 34, pp. 266–296, 2013.
- C. Chen, J. Li, and F. Liao, “Some function spaces via orthonormal bases on spaces of homogeneous type,” submitted.
- Y. S. Han, J. Li, and L. Ward, “Product , , VMO and duality via orthenormal bases on spaces of homogeneous type,” preprint.
- C. Feferman and E. M. Stein, “Some maximal inequalities,” American Journal of Mathematics, vol. 93, pp. 107–115, 1971.