- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 167623, 6 pages
Some Properties on Estrada Index of Folded Hypercubes Networks
1School of Mathematics Science, Anhui University, Hefei 230601, China
2Department of Mathematics, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
3Anhui Xinhua University, Hefei 230088, China
4Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 24 November 2013; Accepted 19 December 2013; Published 5 February 2014
Academic Editor: Qiankun Song
Copyright © 2014 Jia-Bao Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. M. Xu, Topological Strucure and Analysis of Interconnction Networks, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2001.
- I. Gutman, “The energy of a graph,” Berichte der Mathematisch-Statistischen Sektion im Forschungszentrum Graz, vol. 103, no. 22, pp. 100–105, 1978.
- E. Estrada, “Characterization of 3D molecular structure,” Chemical Physics Letters, vol. 319, no. 5, pp. 713–718, 2000.
- E. Estrada and J. A. Rodríguez-Velázquez, “Subgraph centrality in complex networks,” Physical Review E, vol. 71, no. 5, Article ID 056103, 9 pages, 2005.
- E. Estrada and J. A. Rodríguez-Velázquez, “Spectral measures of bipartivity in complex networks,” Physical Review E, vol. 72, no. 4, Article ID 046105, 6 pages, 2005.
- K. C. Das, I. Gutman, and B. Zhou, “New upper bounds on Zagreb indices,” Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 514–521, 2009.
- D. M. Cvetković, M. Doob, I. Gutman, and A. Torgašev, Recent Results in the Theory of Graph Spectra, vol. 36 of Annals of Discrete Mathematics, North-Holland, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 1988.
- E. A. Amawy and S. Latifi, “Properties and performance of folded hypercubes,” IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 31–42, 1991.
- R. Indhumathi and S. A. Choudum, “Embedding certain height-balanced trees and complete -ary trees into hypercubes,” Journal of Discrete Algorithms, vol. 22, pp. 53–65, 2013.
- J. Fink, “Perfect matchings extend to Hamilton cycles in hypercubes,” Journal of Combinatorial Theory B, vol. 97, no. 6, pp. 1074–1076, 2007.
- J. B. Liu, J. D. Cao, X. F. Pan, and A. Elaiw, “The Kirchhoff index of hypercubes and related complex networks,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, Article ID 543189, 7 pages, 2013.
- M. Chen and B. X. Chen, “Spectra of folded hypercubes,” Journal of East China Normal University (Nature Science), vol. 2, pp. 39–46, 2011.
- X. He, H. Liu, and Q. Liu, “Cycle embedding in faulty folded hypercube,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics & Statistics, vol. 37, no. 7, pp. 97–109, 2013.
- S. Cao, H. Liu, and X. He, “On constraint fault-free cycles in folded hypercube,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics & Statistics, vol. 42, no. 12, pp. 38–44, 2013.
- Y. Zhang, H. Liu, and M. Liu, “Cycles embedding on folded hypercubes with vertex faults,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics & Statistics, vol. 41, no. 11, pp. 58–70, 2013.
- X. B. Chen, “Construction of optimal independent spanning trees on folded hypercubes,” Information Sciences, vol. 253, pp. 147–156, 2013.
- M. Chen, X. Guo, and S. Zhai, “Total chromatic number of folded hypercubes,” Ars Combinatoria, vol. 111, pp. 265–272, 2013.
- G. H. Wen, Z. S. Duan, W. W. Yu, and G. R. Chen, “Consensus in multi-agent systems with communication constraints,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 170–182, 2012.
- J. B. Liu, X. F. Pan, Y. Wang, and J. D. Cao, “The Kirchhoff index of folded hypercubes and some variant networks,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, Article ID 380874, 9 pages, 2014.
- E. Estrada, J. A. Rodríguez-Velázquez, and M. Randić, “Atomic branching in molecules,” International Journal of Quantum Chemistry, vol. 106, no. 4, pp. 823–832, 2006.
- B. Zhou and Z. Du, “Some lower bounds for Estrada index,” Iranian Journal of Mathematical Chemistry, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 67–72, 2010.
- Y. Shang, “Lower bounds for the Estrada index of graphs,” Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, vol. 23, pp. 664–668, 2012.
- J. P. Liu and B. L. Liu, “Bounds of the Estrada index of graphs,” Applied Mathematics, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 325–330, 2010.