- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 175982, 4 pages
Q-Symmetry and Conditional Q-Symmetries for Boussinesq Equation
1Mathematics Department, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, P. O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Mathematics Department, Faculty of Science, Kafr El-Sheikh University, Kafr El-Sheikh, Egypt
3Mathematics Department, Faculty of Education, Ain Shams University, Cairo 11566, Egypt
Received 30 August 2013; Revised 26 November 2013; Accepted 27 November 2013; Published 16 January 2014
Academic Editor: Chaudry M. Khalique
Copyright © 2014 Hassan A. Zedan and Seham Sh. Tantawy. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Salehpour, H. Jafari, and C. M. Khalique, “A modified variational iteration method for solving generalized Boussinesq equation and Lie'nard equation,” International Journal of Physical Sciences, vol. 6, no. 23, pp. 5406–5411, 2011.
- M. Gandarias and M. Santosbruzón, “Travelling wave solutions for a generalized Boussinesq equation by using free software”.
- E. Y. Abu El Seoud and M. M. Kassem, “Potential method applied to Boussinesq equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 11, pp. 3991–3997, 2010.
- S. Xia and J. Yuan, “Existence and scattering of small solutions to a Boussinesq type equation of sixth order,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 73, no. 4, pp. 1015–1027, 2010.
- H. Zedan, “New classes of solution for a system of partial differential equations by using G′/G-expansion method,” Nonlinear Science Letters A, vol. 1, pp. 219–238, 2010.
- M. S. Bruzón and M. L. Gandarias, “Symmetries for a family of Boussinesq equations with nonlinear dispersion,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 3250–3257, 2009.
- B.-D. Tian, Y.-H. Qiu, and N. Chen, “Exact solutions for a class of Boussinesq equation,” Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 3, no. 6, pp. 257–265, 2009.
- W. I. Fushchych, “Conditional symmetries of the equations of mathematical physics,” Scientic Works, vol. 5, pp. 9–16, 2003.
- R. Näslund, “On conditional Q-symmetries of some quasilinear hyperbolic wave equations,” Research Report 11, Luleå University of Technology, Department of Mathematics, 2003.
- N. Eular, A. K. Ohler, and W. I. Fushchy, “Q-Symmetry generators and exact solutions for nonlinear heat conduction,” Scientific Work, vol. 5, pp. 151–164, 2003.