- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 183197, 4 pages
-Linear Modulus of a Random Linear Operator
School of Science, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 5 November 2013; Accepted 23 February 2014; Published 27 March 2014
Academic Editor: Shawn X. Wang
Copyright © 2014 Ming Liu and Xia Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. V. Chacon and U. Krengel, “Linear modulus of linear operator,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 15, pp. 553–559, 1964.
- N. Starr, “Majorizing operators between spaces and an operator extension of Lebesgue's dominated convergence theorem,” Mathematica Scandinavica, vol. 28, pp. 91–104, 1971.
- Y. Kubokawa, “Ergodic theorems for contraction semi-groups,” Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan, vol. 27, pp. 184–193, 1975.
- R. Satō, “Contraction semigroups in Lebesgue space,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 78, no. 1, pp. 251–259, 1978.
- U. Krengel, Ergodic Theorems, vol. 6, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, Germany, 1985.
- X. Zhang, “On mean ergodic semigroups of random linear operators,” Japan Academy Proceedings A. Mathematical Sciences, vol. 88, no. 4, pp. 53–58, 2012.
- X. Zhang, “On conditional mean ergodic semigroups of random linear operators,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 150, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- X. Zhang and T. X. Guo, “Von Neumann's mean ergodic theorem on complete random inner product modules,” Frontiers of Mathematics in China, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 965–985, 2011.
- T. X. Guo, “Extension theorems of continuous random linear operators on random domains,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 193, no. 1, pp. 15–27, 1995.
- T. X. Guo, “Some basic theories of random normed linear spaces and random inner product spaces,” Acta Analysis Functionalis Applicata, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 160–184, 1999.
- T. X. Guo and S. B. Li, “The James theorem in complete random normed modules,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 308, no. 1, pp. 257–265, 2005.
- M. Kupper and N. Vogelpoth, “Complete normed modules and automatic continuity of monotone convex functions,” Working Paper 10, Vienna Institute of Finance, Vienna, Austria, 2008.
- Y. H. Tang, “Random spectral theorems of self-adjoint random linear operators on complete complex random inner product modules,” Linear and Multilinear Algebra, vol. 61, no. 3, pp. 409–416, 2013.
- M. Z. Wu, “The Bishop-Phelps theorem in complete random normed modules endowed with the -topology,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 391, no. 2, pp. 648–652, 2012.
- M. Z. Wu, “A further study on the Riemann-integrability for abstract-valued functions from a closed real interval to a complete random normed module,” Scientia Sinica Mathematica, vol. 42, pp. 897–903, 2012 (Chinese).
- Y. H. Tang, “A new version of the Gleason-Kahane-Żelazko theorem in complete random normed algebras,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 85, pp. 1–6, 2012.
- T. X. Guo, “Relations between some basic results derived from two kinds of topologies for a random locally convex module,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 258, no. 9, pp. 3024–3047, 2010.
- D. Filipović, M. Kupper, and N. Vogelpoth, “Separation and duality in locally -convex modules,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 256, no. 12, pp. 3996–4029, 2009.
- T. X. Guo, “Recent progress in random metric theory and its applications to conditional risk measures,” Science in China A, vol. 54, no. 4, pp. 633–660, 2011.
- T. X. Guo, S. E. Zhao, and X. L. Zeng, “On random convex analysis—the analytic foundation of the module approach to conditional risk measures,” http://arxiv.org/abs/1210.1848.
- N. Dunford and J. T. Schwartz, Linear Operators I, Interscience, New York, NY, USA, 1957.
- T. X. Guo, “Module homomorphisms on random normed modules,” Northeastern Mathematical Journal, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 102–114, 1996.