- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 213694, 17 pages
Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis and Synchronization of Four-Dimensional Lorenz-Stenflo System and Its Circuit Experimental Implementation
Graduate Institute of Automation and Control, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, No. 43, Section 4, Keelung Road, Taipei 106, Taiwan
Received 2 April 2014; Accepted 25 May 2014; Published 7 August 2014
Academic Editor: Xiao He
Copyright © 2014 Cheng-Hsiung Yang and Cheng-Lin Wu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- Z. Li, Y. Soh, and C. Wen, Switched and Impulsive Systems, Analysis, Design, and Applications, vol. 313, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2005.
- P. Galajda and D. Kocur, “Chua's circuit in spread spectrum communication systems,” Radio Engineering, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 6–10, 2002.
- L. Kocarev, Z. Galias, and S. Lian, Eds., Intelligent Computing Based on Chaos, vol. 184 of Studies in Computational Intelligence, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2009.
- K. Grygiel and P. Szlachetka, “Lyapunov exponents analysis of autonomous and nonautonomous sets of ordinary differential equations,” Acta Physica Polonica B, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 1321–1331, 1995.
- S. H. Strogatz, Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos: With Applications to Physics, Biology, Chemistry, and Engineering, Perseus Books, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1994.
- K. Kiers, D. Schmidt, and J. C. Sprott, “Precision measurements of a simple chaotic circuit,” American Journal of Physics, vol. 72, no. 4, pp. 503–509, 2004.
- E. N. Lorenz, “Deterministic nonperiodic flow,” Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, vol. 20, pp. 130–141, 1963.
- L. Stenflo, “Generalized Lorenz equations for acoustic-gravity waves in the atmosphere,” Physica Scripta, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 83–84, 1996.
- J. C. Xavier and P. C. Rech, “Regular and chaotic dynamics of the Lorenz-Stenflo system,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 145–152, 2010.
- P. Wang, D. Li, and Q. Hu, “Bounds of the hyper-chaotic Lorenz-Stenflo system,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 15, no. 9, pp. 2514–2520, 2010.
- H. Li, X. Liao, and X. Lei, “Two fuzzy control schemes for Lorenz-Stenflo chaotic system,” Journal of Vibration and Control, vol. 18, no. 11, pp. 1675–1682, 2012.
- W. Xiang, “Equilibrium points and bifurcation control for Lorenz-Stenflo system,” ICIC Express Letters, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 61–66, 2009.
- C.-H. Yang, “Chaos hybrid generalized synchronization of liu-chen system by GYC partial region stability theory,” Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 825–831, 2013.
- Z.-M. Ge and C.-H. Yang, “The generalized synchronization of a Quantum-CNN chaotic oscillator with different order systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 980–990, 2008.
- Z.-M. Ge, C.-W. Yao, and H.-K. Chen, “Stability on partial region in dynamics,” Journal of the Chinese Society of Mechanical Engineers, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 140–151, 1994.
- Z.-M. Ge, J.-K. Yu, and H.-K. Chen, “Three asymptotical stability theorems on partial region with applications,” Japanse Journal of Applied Physics, vol. 37, article 2762, 1998.
- P. Frederickson, J.-L. Kaplan, E.-D. Yorke, and J.-A. Yorke, “The Liapunov dimension of strange attractors,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 49, no. 2, pp. 185–207, 1983.
- X. Wang and G. A. Chen, “A chaotic system with only one stable equilibrium,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 1264–1272, 2012.
- Y. Liu, “Circuit implementation and finite-time synchronization of the 4D Rabinovich hyperchaotic system,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 89–96, 2012.
- A. G. Radwan, A. M. Soliman, and A. L. El-Sedeek, “MOS realization of the double-scroll-like chaotic equation’’,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Fundamental Theory and Applications, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 285–288, 2003.
- A. Abooee, H. A. Yaghini-Bonabi, and M. R. Jahed-Motlagh, “Analysis and circuitry realization of a novel three-dimensional chaotic system,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 1235–1245, 2013.