- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 230850, 6 pages
Solving Fractional Difference Equations Using the Laplace Transform Method
School of Mathematical Science, Anhui University, Hefei, Anhui 230601, China
Received 22 September 2013; Accepted 17 January 2014; Published 26 February 2014
Academic Editor: Stefan Siegmund
Copyright © 2014 Li Xiao-yan and Jiang Wei. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- V. Lakshmikantham, S. Leela, and J. V. Devi, Theory of Fractional Dynamic Systems, Cambridge Academic Publishers, Cambridge, UK, 2009.
- K. S. Miller and B. Ross, An Introduction to the Fractional Calculus and Fractional Differential Equations, Wiley, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- I. Podlubny, A. Chechkin, T. Skovranek, Y. Chen, and B. M. Vinagre Jara, “Matrix approach to discrete fractional calculus. II. Partial fractional differential equations,” Journal of Computational Physics, vol. 228, no. 8, pp. 3137–3153, 2009.
- M. T. Holm, “The Laplace transform in discrete fractional calculus,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 1591–1601, 2011.
- T. Abdeljawad, “On Riemann and Caputo fractional differences,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 1602–1611, 2011.
- F. M. Atici and P. W. Eloe, “Initial value problems in discrete fractional calculus,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 137, no. 3, pp. 981–989, 2009.
- C. S. Goodrich, “Existence and uniqueness of solutions to a fractional difference equation with nonlocal conditions,” Computers Mathematics With Applications, vol. 62, pp. 1251–1268, 2011.
- C. S. Goodrich, “On discrete sequential fractional boundary value problems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 385, no. 1, pp. 111–124, 2012.
- C. S. Goodrich, “Existence of a positive solution to a system of discrete fractional boundary value problems,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 9, pp. 4740–4753, 2011.