- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 249208, 31 pages
A Hybrid Forecasting Model Based on Bivariate Division and a Backpropagation Artificial Neural Network Optimized by Chaos Particle Swarm Optimization for Day-Ahead Electricity Price
1Department of Basic Courses, Lanzhou Institute of Technology, Lanzhou 730050, China
2School of Mathematics and Statistics, Lanzhou University, Lanzhou 730000, China
Received 2 April 2014; Accepted 19 May 2014; Published 14 July 2014
Academic Editor: Fuding Xie
Copyright © 2014 Zhilong Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Anbazhagan and N. Kumarappan, “Day-ahead deregulated electricity market price classification using neural network input featured by DCT,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 37, no. 1, pp. 103–109, 2012.
- S. K. Aggarwal, L. M. Saini, and A. Kumar, “Electricity price forecasting in deregulated markets: a review and evaluation,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 13–22, 2009.
- H.-T. Pao, “Forecasting electricity market pricing using artificial neural networks,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 907–912, 2007.
- X. R. Li, C. W. Yu, S. Y. Ren, C. H. Chiu, and K. Meng, “Day-ahead electricity price forecasting based on panel cointegration and particle filter,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 95, pp. 66–76, 2013.
- J. Zhang, Z. Tan, and S. Yang, “Day-ahead electricity price forecasting by a new hybrid method,” Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 695–701, 2012.
- Z. Tan, J. Zhang, J. Wang, and J. Xu, “Day-ahead electricity price forecasting using wavelet transform combined with ARIMA and GARCH models,” Applied Energy, vol. 87, no. 11, pp. 3606–3610, 2010.
- N. Amjady and F. Keynia, “Day-ahead price forecasting of electricity markets by a new feature selection algorithm and cascaded neural network technique,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 50, no. 12, pp. 2976–2982, 2009.
- V. Vahidinasab, S. Jadid, and A. Kazemi, “Day-ahead price forecasting in restructured power systems using artificial neural networks,” Electric Power Systems Research, vol. 78, no. 8, pp. 1332–1342, 2008.
- A. I. Arciniegas and I. E. Arciniegas Rueda, “Forecasting short-term power prices in the Ontario Electricity Market (OEM) with a fuzzy logic based inference system,” Utilities Policy, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 39–48, 2008.
- S. Chakravarty and P. K. Dash, “Dynamic filter weights neural network model integrated with differential evolution for day-ahead price forecasting in energy market,” Expert Systems with Applications, vol. 38, no. 9, pp. 10974–10982, 2011.
- S. Bordignon, D. W. Bunn, F. Lisi, and F. Nan, “Combining day-ahead forecasts for British electricity prices,” Energy Economics, vol. 35, pp. 88–103, 2013.
- H. Shayeghi and A. Ghasemi, “Day-ahead electricity prices forecasting by a modified CGSA technique and hybrid WT in LSSVM based scheme,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 74, pp. 482–491, 2013.
- S. Anbazhagan and N. Kumarappan, “Day-ahead deregulated electricity market price forecasting using neural network input featured by DCT,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 78, pp. 711–719, 2014.
- D. Niu, D. Liu, and D. D. Wu, “A soft computing system for day-ahead electricity price forecasting,” Applied Soft Computing Journal, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 868–875, 2010.
- W.-M. Lin, H.-J. Gow, and M.-T. Tsai, “An enhanced radial basis function network for short-term electricity price forecasting,” Applied Energy, vol. 87, no. 10, pp. 3226–3234, 2010.
- X. Yan and N. A. Chowdhury, “Mid-term electricity market clearing price forecasting: a hybrid LSSVM and ARMAX approach,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 53, no. 1, pp. 20–26, 2013.
- X. Yan and N. A. Chowdhury, “Mid-term electricity market clearing price forecasting: a multiple SVM approach,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 58, pp. 206–214, 2014.
- W.-M. Lin, H.-J. Gow, and M.-T. Tsai, “Electricity price forecasting using enhanced probability neural network,” Energy Conversion and Management, vol. 51, no. 12, pp. 2707–2714, 2010.
- D. Singhal and K. S. Swarup, “Electricity price forecasting using artificial neural networks,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 550–555, 2011.
- B. D. Rodrigues and M. J. Stevenson, “Takeover prediction using forecast combinations,” International Journal of Forecasting, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 628–641, 2013.
- N. An, W. Zhao, J. Wang, D. Shang, and E. Zhao, “Using multi-output feedforward neural network with empirical mode decomposition based signal filtering for electricity demand forecasting,” Energy, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 279–288, 2013.
- X. W. Li, S. J. Cho, and S. T. Kim, “Combined use of BP neural network and computational integral imaging reconstruction for optical multiple-image security,” Optics Communications, vol. 315, pp. 147–158, 2014.
- R. Hecht-Nelson, “Kolmogorov's mapping neural network existence theorem,” in Proceedings of 1st IEEE Annual International Conference on Neural Networks, pp. 11–13, IEEE Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1987.
- Z.-H. Guo, J. Wu, H.-Y. Lu, and J.-Z. Wang, “A case study on a hybrid wind speed forecasting method using BP neural network,” Knowledge-Based Systems, vol. 24, no. 7, pp. 1048–1056, 2011.
- J. Wang, Z. Sheng, B. Zhou, and S. Zhou, “Lightning potential forecast over Nanjing with denoised sounding-derived indices based on SSA and CS-BP neural network,” Atmospheric Research, vol. 137, pp. 245–256, 2014.