- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 259467, 5 pages
Oscillatory Behavior of Solutions of Certain Integrodynamic Equations of Second Order on Time Scales
1Engineering Mathematics Department, Engineering Faculty, Cairo University, Giza 1221, Egypt
2Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Engineering Faculty, Effat University, Jeddah 21478, Saudi Arabia
Received 27 April 2014; Revised 29 June 2014; Accepted 29 June 2014; Published 9 July 2014
Academic Editor: Tongxing Li
Copyright © 2014 Said R. Grace and Mohamed A. El-Beltagy. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Bohner and A. Peterson, Dynamic Equations on Time-Scales: An Introduction with Applications, Birkhäauser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2001.
- G. Karakostas, I. P. Stavroulakis, and Y. Wu, “Oscillations of Volterra integral equations with delay,” The Tohoku Mathematical Journal, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 583–605, 1993.
- H. Onose, “On oscillation of Volterra integral equations and first order functional-differential equations,” Hiroshima Mathematical Journal, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 223–229, 1990.
- N. Parhi and N. Misra, “On oscillatory and nonoscillatory behaviour of solutions of Volterra integral equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 94, no. 1, pp. 137–149, 1983.
- B. Singh, “On the oscillation of a Volterra integral equation,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 699–707, 1995.
- G. H. Hardy, I. E. Littlewood, and G. Pólya, Inequalities, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1959.
- M. Bohner and S. Stević, “Asymptotic behavior of second-order dynamic equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 188, no. 2, pp. 1503–1512, 2007.