- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 302982, 15 pages
Finite-Time Control for Attitude Tracking Maneuver of Rigid Satellite
1Department of Control Science and Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
2College of Engineering, Bohai University, Jinzhou 121000, China
3Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, The University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 7 November 2013; Accepted 8 January 2014; Published 26 February 2014
Academic Editor: Junmin Wang
Copyright © 2014 Mingyi Huo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. Ahmed, V. T. Coppola, and D. S. Bernstein, “Adaptive asymptotic tracking of spacecraft attitude motion with inertia matrix identification,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 684–691, 1998.
- H. Yoon and B. N. Agrawal, “Adaptive control of uncertain hamiltonian multi-input multi-output systems: with application to spacecraft control,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 900–906, 2009.
- D. Seo and M. R. Akella, “Separation property for the rigid-body attitude tracking control problem,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 1569–1576, 2007.
- D. Seo and M. R. Akella, “High-performance spacecraft adaptive attitude-tracking control through attracting-manifold design,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 884–891, 2008.
- C.-D. Yang and Y.-P. Sun, “Mixed H2/H∞ state-feedback design for microsatellite attitude control,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 10, no. 9, pp. 951–970, 2002.
- Q. Zheng and F. Wu, “Nonlinear H∞ control designs with axisymmetric spacecraft control,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 850–859, 2009.
- R. Kristiansen, P. J. Nicklasson, and J. T. Gravdahl, “Satellite attitude control by quaternion-based backstepping,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 227–232, 2009.
- X. Zhao, L. Zhang, P. Shi, and H. Karimi, “Novel stability criteria for TS fuzzy systems,” 2013.
- X. Zhao, L. Zhang, P. Shi, and H. Karimi, “Robust control of continuous-time systems with state-dependent uncertainties and its application to electronic Circuits,” 2013.
- C. K. Carrington and J. L. Junkins, “Optimal nonlinear feedack control for spacecraft attitude maneuvers,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 99–107, 1986.
- W. Luo, Y.-C. Chu, and K.-V. Ling, “Inverse optimal adaptive control for attitude tracking of spacecraft,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 11, pp. 1639–1654, 2005.
- R. J. Wallsgrove and M. R. Akella, “Globally stabilizing saturated attitude control in the presence of bounded unknown disturbances,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 957–963, 2005.
- L. Garcia, R. Farquhar, and T. Eastman, “New opportunities for a historic spacecraft,” Space Weather, vol. 10, no. 8, 2012.
- S. Di Gennaro, “Adaptive robust tracking for flexible spacecraft in presence of disturbances,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 98, no. 3, pp. 545–568, 1998.
- T. Yamashita, N. Ogura, T. Kurii, and T. Hashimoto, “Improved satellite attitude control using a disturbance compensator,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 15–25, 2004.
- J. D. Bošković, S.-M. Li, and R. K. Mehra, “Robust tracking control design for spacecraft under control input saturation,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 627–633, 2004.
- Z.-X. Li and B.-L. Wang, “Robust attitude tracking control of spacecraft in the presence of disturbances,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 1156–1159, 2007.
- Z. Chen and J. Huang, “Attitude tracking and disturbance rejection of rigid spacecraft by adaptive control,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 600–605, 2009.
- A. Sanyal, A. Fosbury, N. Chaturvedi, and D. S. Bernstein, “Inertia-free spacecraft attitude tracking with disturbance rejection and almost global stabilization,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 1167–1178, 2009.
- Q. Hu, B. Xiao, and M. I. Friswell, “Robust fault-tolerant control for spacecraft attitude stabilisation subject to input saturation,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 271–282, 2011.
- C. Edwards and S. K. Spurgeon, Sliding Mode Control: Theory and Applications, Taylor & Francis, 1998.
- W. Cai, X. H. Liao, and Y. D. Song, “Indirect robust adaptive fault-tolerant control for attitude tracking of spacecraft,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 31, no. 5, pp. 1456–1463, 2008.
- T. A. W. Dwyer III and H. Sira-Ramirez, “Variable-structure control of spacecraft attitude maneuvers,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 262–270, 1988.
- Y.-P. Chen and S.-C. Lo, “Sliding-mode controller design for spacecraft attitude tracking maneuvers,” IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 1328–1333, 1993.
- C. Pukdeboon, A. S. I. Zinober, and M.-W. L. Thein, “Quasi-continuous higher order sliding-mode controllers for spacecraft-attitude-tracking maneuvers,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 1436–1444, 2010.
- S. N. Wu, X. Y. Sun, Z. W. Sun, and X. D. Wu, “Sliding-mode control for staring-mode spacecraft using a disturbance observer,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, vol. 224, no. 2, pp. 215–224, 2010.
- Z. Zhu, Y. Xia, and M. Fu, “Adaptive sliding mode control for attitude stabilization with actuator saturation,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 58, no. 10, pp. 4898–4907, 2011.
- Y. Xia, Z. Zhu, M. Fu, and S. Wang, “Attitude tracking of rigid spacecraft with bounded disturbances,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 647–659, 2011.
- Q. Hu and B. Xiao, “Fault-tolerant sliding mode attitude control for flexible spacecraft under loss of actuator effectiveness,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 64, no. 1-2, pp. 13–23, 2011.
- E. Jin and Z. Sun, “Robust controllers design with finite time convergence for rigid spacecraft attitude tracking control,” Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 324–330, 2008.
- Y. Cao, W. Ren, and Z. Meng, “Decentralized finite-time sliding mode estimators and their applications in decentralized finite-time formation tracking,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 59, no. 9, pp. 522–529, 2010.
- H. Du and S. Li, “Finite-time attitude stabilization for a spacecraft using homogeneous method,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 35, pp. 740–748, 2012.
- S. Yu, X. Yu, B. Shirinzadeh, and Z. Man, “Continuous finite-time control for robotic manipulators with terminal sliding mode,” Automatica, vol. 41, no. 11, pp. 1957–1964, 2005.
- H. Ando, T. Imamura, A. Nabatov et al., “Dual-spacecraft radio occultation measurement of the electron density near the lunar surface by the SELENE mission,” Journal of Geophysical Research-Space Physics, vol. 117, no. A8, 2012.
- F.-K. Yeh, “Sliding-mode adaptive attitude controller design for spacecrafts with thrusters,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 4, no. 7, pp. 1254–1264, 2010.
- S. Ding and S. Li, “Stabilization of the attitude of a rigid spacecraft with external disturbances using finite-time control techniques,” Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 13, no. 4-5, pp. 256–265, 2009.
- Z. Zhu, Y. Xia, and M. Fu, “Attitude stabilization of rigid spacecraft with finite-time convergence,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 686–702, 2011.
- G. Godard and K. D. Kumar, “Robust attitude stabilization of spacecraft subject to actuator failures,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 68, no. 7-8, pp. 1242–1259, 2011.
- A.-M. Zou, K. D. Kumar, Z.-G. Hou, and X. Liu, “Finite-time attitude tracking control for spacecraft using terminal sliding mode and chebyshev neural network,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 950–963, 2011.
- G. Godard and K. D. Kumar, “Fault tolerant reconfigurable satellite formations using adaptive variable structure techniques,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 969–984, 2010.
- D. Shin, G. Moon, and Y. Kim, “Design of reconfigurable flight control system using adaptive sliding mode control: actuator fault,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, vol. 219, no. 4, pp. 321–328, 2005.
- J. L. Crassidis and F. L. Markley, “Sliding mode control using modified Rodrigues parameters,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 19, no. 6, pp. 1381–1383, 1996.
- H. Wang, Z.-Z. Han, Q.-Y. Xie, and W. Zhang, “Finite-time chaos control via nonsingular terminal sliding mode control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 2728–2733, 2009.
- M. J. Sidi, Spacecraft Dynamics and Control, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1997.