- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 304867, 6 pages
Hankel Operators on the Weighted -Bergman Spaces with Exponential Type Weights
Department of Mathematics, Pusan National University, Busan 609-735, Republic of Korea
Received 5 November 2013; Accepted 20 December 2013; Published 12 February 2014
Academic Editor: Abdelghani Bellouquid
Copyright © 2014 Hong Rae Cho and Jeong Wan Seo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. H. Luecking, “Characterizations of certain classes of Hankel operators on the Bergman spaces of the unit disk,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 110, no. 2, pp. 247–271, 1992.
- P. Galanopoulos and J. Pau, “Hankel operators on large weighted Bergman spaces,” Annales Academiæ Scientiarum Fennicæ Mathematica, vol. 37, no. 2, pp. 635–648, 2012.
- P. Lin and R. Rochberg, “Hankel operators on the weighted Bergman spaces with exponential type weights,” Integral Equations and Operator Theory, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 460–483, 1995.
- P. Lin and R. Rochberg, “Trace ideal criteria for Toeplitz and Hankel operators on the weighted Bergman spaces with exponential type weights,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 173, no. 1, pp. 127–146, 1996.
- H. Arroussi and J. Pau, “Reproducing kernel estimates, bounded projections and duality on large weighted Bergman spaces,” http://arxiv.org/abs/1309.6072.
- H. R. Cho and S. K. Han, “Exponentially weighted -estimates for on the unit disc,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 404, no. 1, pp. 129–134, 2013.
- H. R. Cho, S. K. Han, and I. Park, “Peak functions for Bergman spaces with exponential type weight on the unit disc,” preprint.
- N. Marco, X. Massaneda, and J. Ortega-Cerdà, “Interpolating and sampling sequences for entire functions,” Geometric and Functional Analysis, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 862–914, 2003.