- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 315768, 7 pages
Mean Curvature Type Flow with Perpendicular Neumann Boundary Condition inside a Convex Cone
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Hubei University, Wuhan 430062, China
Received 9 January 2014; Accepted 30 June 2014; Published 17 July 2014
Academic Editor: Narcisa C. Apreutesei
Copyright © 2014 Fangcheng Guo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Guan and J. Li, “A mean curvature type flow in space forms,” International Mathematics Research Notices, 2014.
- G. Huisken, “Nonparametric mean curvature evolution with boundary conditions,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 77, no. 2, pp. 369–378, 1989.
- A. Stahl, “Convergence of solutions to the mean curvature flow with a Neumann boundary condition,” Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations, vol. 4, no. 5, pp. 421–441, 1996.
- A. Stahl, “Regularity estimates for solutions to the mean curvature flow with a Neumann boundary condition,” Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 385–407, 1996.
- J. A. Buckland, “Mean curvature flow with free boundary on smooth hypersurfaces,” Journal für die Reine und Angewandte Mathematik, vol. 586, pp. 71–90, 2005.
- B. Lambert, “The perpendicular Neumann problem for mean curvature flow with a timelike cone boundary condition,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 366, no. 7, pp. 3373–3388, 2014.
- B. Lambert, “The constant angle problem for mean curvature flow inside rotational tori,” http://arxiv.org/abs/1207.4422.
- D. Hartley, “Motion by volume preserving mean curvature flow near cylinders,” Communications in Analysis and Geometry, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 873–889, 2013.
- S. J. Altschuler and L. F. Wu, “Translating surfaces of the non-parametric mean curvature flow with prescribed contact angle,” Calculus of Variations and Partial Differential Equations, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 101–111, 1994.
- B. Guan, “Mean curvature motion of non-parametric hypersurfaces with contact angle condition,” in Elliptic and Parabolic Methods in Geometry, pp. 47–56, A. K. Peters, Wellesley, Mass, USA, 1996.
- G. Li and I. Salavessa, “Forced convex mean curvature flow in Euclidean spaces,” Manuscripta Mathematica, vol. 126, no. 3, pp. 333–351, 2008.
- X. Zhu, Lectures on Mean Curvature Flows, vol. 32 of Studies on Advanced Mathematics, American Mathematical Society, International Press, 2002.
- G. Lieberman, Second Order Parabolic Differential Equations, World Scientific Publishing, 1996.
- K. Ecker and G. Huisken, “Mean curvature evolution of entire graphs,” Annals of Mathematics, vol. 130, no. 3, pp. 453–471, 1989.
- M. Protter and H. Weinberger, Maximum Principle in Differential Equation, Springer, 1984.