- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 316206, 10 pages
Dynamic Neural Network Identification and Decoupling Control Approach for MIMO Time-Varying Nonlinear Systems
School of Automation, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400044, China
Received 12 December 2013; Accepted 7 January 2014; Published 13 March 2014
Academic Editor: Xiaojie Su
Copyright © 2014 Zhixi Shen and Kai Zhao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- X. Z. Wang, “A Summary of multivariable decoupling methods,” Journal of Shenyang Architectural and Civil Engineering, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 143–145, 2000.
- T. Y. Chai, S. J. Lang, and X. Y. Gu, “A generalized self-tuning feed forward controller and multivariable application,” in Processings of 24th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 862–867, 1985.
- B. Wittenmark, R. H. Middleton, and G. C. Goodwin, “Adaptive decoupling of multivariable systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 46, no. 6, pp. 1993–2009, 1987.
- W. J. Mao and J. Chu, “Input-output energy decoupling of linear time-invariant systems,” Control Theory & Applications, vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 146–148, 2002.
- X. Z. Dong and Q. L. Zhang, “Input-output energy decoupling of linear singular systems,” Journal of Northeastern University, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 523–526, 2004.
- Z. Gao, “Active disturbance rejection control: a paradigm shift in feedback control system design,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference, pp. 2399–2405, June 2006.
- Q. Zheng, Z. Chen, and Z. Gao, “A practical approach to disturbance decoupling control,” Control Engineering Practice, vol. 17, no. 9, pp. 1016–1025, 2009.
- T. E. Djaferis, Robust Decoupling for Systems With Parameters Modeling, Identification and Robust Control, B V North-Holland, Elsevier Science, 1986.
- G. Z. Pang and Z. Y. Chen, “The relation between robust stability and robust diagonal dominance,” Acta Atuomatic Sinica, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 273–281, 1992.
- T. H. Lee, J. H. Nie, and M. W. Lee, “A fuzzy controller with decoupling for multivariable nonlinear servo-mechanisms, with application to real-time control of a passive line-of-sight stabilization system,” Mechatronics, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 83–104, 1997.
- H. Li, “Design of multivariable fuzzy-neural network decoupling controller,” Kongzhi yu Juece/Control and Decision, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 593–596, 2006.
- J. Maldacena, “The large- limit of superconformal field theories and supergravity,” International Journal of Theoretical Physics, vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 1113–1133, 1999, Quantum gravity in the southern cone (Bariloche, 1998).
- Y. B. Dai, W. D. Yang, and S. F. Wang, “A summary of multivariable predictive decoupling control methods,” Electrical Automation, vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 1–3, 2008.
- R. Pothin, “Disturbance decoupling for a class of nonlinear MIMO systems by static measurement feedback,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 111–116, 2001.
- Q. X. Gong, Research on disturbance decoupling and attenuation control for nonlinear systems, [Doctor dissertation of Northeastern University], 2008.
- L. M. Wu and T. Y. Chai, “A neural network decoupling strategy for a class of nonlinear discrete time systems,” Acta Atuomatic Sinica, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 207–212, 1997.
- X. Su, P. Shi, L. Wu, and Y. D. Song, “Novel control design on discrete-time Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems with time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 20, no. 6, pp. 655–671, 2013.
- K. S. Narendra and K. Parthasarathy, “identification and control of dynamical systems using neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 4–27, 1990.
- M. M. Gupta and D. H. Rao, Neuro-Control Systems: Theory and Applications, IEEE Press, Piscataway, NJ, USA, 1994.
- K. Hunt, G. Irwin, and K. Warwick, Neural Networks Engineering in Dynamic Control Systems: Advances in Industrial Control, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- Y. Kourd, D. Lefebvre, and N. Guersi, “Fault diagnosis based on neural networks and decision trees: application to DAMADICS,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 3185–3196, 2013.
- P. L. Liu, “Delay-dependent robust stability analysis for recurrent neural networks with time-varying delay,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 3341–3355, 2013.
- S. Sefriti, J. Boumhidi, M. Benyakhlef, and I. Boumhidi, “Adaptive decentralized sliding mode neural network control of a class of nonlinear interconnected systems,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 2941–2947, 2013.
- X. Su, Z. Li, Y. Feng, and L. Wu, “New global exponential stability criteria for interval-delayed neural networks,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering, vol. 225, no. 1, pp. 125–136, 2011.
- C.-H. Wang, P.-C. Chen, P.-Z. Lin, and T.-T. Lee, “A dynamic neural network model for nonlinear system identification,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration, IRI 2009, pp. 440–441, August 2009.
- X.-J. Wu, Q. Huang, and X.-J. Zhu, “Power decoupling control of a solid oxide fuel cell and micro gas turbine hybrid power system,” Journal of Power Sources, vol. 196, no. 3, pp. 1295–1302, 2011.
- Z. J. Fu, W. F. Xie, X. Han, and W. D. Luo, “Nonlinear system identification and control via dynamic multitime scales neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 1814–1823, 2013.