- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 342687, 8 pages
On Sufficient Conditions for the Existence of Past-Present-Future Dependent Fixed Point in the Razumikhin Class and Application
1Department of Mathematics, King AbdulAziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Faculty of Science and Technology, Thammasat University Rangsit Center, Pathumthani 12121, Thailand
Received 17 September 2013; Revised 19 December 2013; Accepted 20 December 2013; Published 5 February 2014
Academic Editor: Hichem Ben-El-Mechaiekh
Copyright © 2014 Marwan Amin Kutbi and Wutiphol Sintunavarat. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. Kannan, “Some results on fixed points—II,” The American Mathematical Monthly, vol. 76, pp. 405–408, 1969.
- S. K. Chatterjea, “Fixed-point theorems,” Comptes Rendus de l'Académie Bulgare des Sciences, vol. 25, pp. 727–730, 1972.
- V. Berinde, “Approximating fixed points of weak contractions using the Picard iteration,” Nonlinear Analysis Forum, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 43–53, 2004.
- L. B. Ćirić, “A generalization of Banach's contraction principle,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 45, pp. 267–273, 1974.
- M. A. Geraghty, “On contractive mappings,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 40, pp. 604–608, 1973.
- A. Meir and E. Keeler, “A theorem on contraction mappings,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 28, pp. 326–329, 1969.
- T. Suzuki, “A generalized Banach contraction principle that characterizes metric completeness,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 136, no. 5, pp. 1861–1869, 2008.
- N. Mizoguchi and W. Takahashi, “Fixed point theorems for multivalued mappings on complete metric spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 141, no. 1, pp. 177–188, 1989.
- B. K. Dass and S. Gupta, “An extension of Banach contraction principle through rational expression,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 6, no. 12, pp. 1455–1458, 1975.
- D. S. Jaggi, “Some unique fixed point theorems,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 223–230, 1977.
- B. Lou, “Fixed points for operators in a space of continuous functions and applications,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 127, no. 8, pp. 2259–2264, 1999.
- S. R. Bernfeld, V. Lakshmikantham, and Y. M. Reddy, “Fixed point theorems of operators with PPF dependence in Banach spaces,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 271–280, 1977.
- R. P. Agarwal, W. Sintunavarat, and P. Kumam, “PPF dependent fixed point theorems for an αc-admissible non-self mapping in the Razumikhin class,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2013, article 280, 2013.
- B. C. Dhage, “On some common fixed point theorems with PPF dependence in Banach spaces,” Journal of Nonlinear Science and Its Applications, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 220–232, 2012.
- B. C. Dhage, “Fixed point theorems with PPF dependence and functional differential equations,” Fixed Point Theory, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 439–452, 2012.
- Z. Drici, F. A. McRae, and J. Vasundhara Devi, “Fixed-point theorems in partially ordered metric spaces for operators with PPF dependence,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 641–647, 2007.
- Z. Drici, F. A. McRae, and J. Vasundhara Devi, “Fixed point theorems for mixed monotone operators with PPF dependence,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 69, no. 2, pp. 632–636, 2008.
- W. Sintunavarat and P. Kumam, “PPF dependent fixed point theorems for rational type contraction mappings in Banach spaces,” Journal of Nonlinear Analysis and Optimization, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 157–162, 2013.