- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 372741, 6 pages
Application of Local Fractional Series Expansion Method to Solve Klein-Gordon Equations on Cantor Sets
1College of Science, Hebei United University, Tangshan 063009, China
2College of Mechanical Engineering, Yanshan University, Qinhuangdao 066004, China
3College of Metallurgy and Energy, Hebei United University, Tangshan 063009, China
4Department of Mathematics, University of Salerno, Via Ponte don Melillo, Fisciano, 84084 Salerno, Italy
5School of Mechanical Engineering, Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’an, Shaanxi 710048, China
6Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bu-Ali Sina University, P.O. Box 65175-4161, Hamedan, Iran
7Qinggong College, Hebei United University, Tangshan 063009, China
8Department of Mathematics and Mechanics, China University of Mining and Technology, Xuzhou, Jiangsu 221008, China
Received 5 January 2014; Revised 8 February 2014; Accepted 8 February 2014; Published 12 March 2014
Academic Editor: Ali H. Bhrawy
Copyright © 2014 Ai-Min Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ali H. Bhrawy, Yahia A. Alhamed, Dumitru Baleanu, and Abdulrahim A. Al-Zahrani, “New spectral techniques for systems of fractional differential equations using fractional-order generalized Laguerre orthogonal functions,” Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 1137–1157, 2014.
- Junesang Choi, and Dinesh Kumar, “Certain unified fractional integrals and derivatives for a product of Aleph function and a general class of multivariable polynomials,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2014.
- A. H. Bhrawy, and M. A. Alghamdi, “A Shifted Jacobi-Gauss Collocation Scheme for Solving Fractional Neutral Functional-Differential Equations,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- A. H. Bhrawy, and M. A. Alghamdi, “A Legendre tau-Spectral Method for Solving Time-Fractional Heat Equation with Nonlocal Conditions,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Junesang Choi, and Praveen Agarwal, “Certain Integral Transform and Fractional Integral Formulas for the Generalized Gauss Hypergeometric Functions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Meng Li, Xiao-Feng Hui, Carlo Cattani, Xiao-Jun Yang, and Yang Zhao, “Approximate Solutions for Local Fractional Linear Transport Equations Arising in Fractal Porous Media,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Marwan Alquran, Kamel Al-Khaled, Tridip Sardar, and Joydev Chattopadhyay, “Revisited Fisher’s equation in a new outlook: A fractional derivative approach,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 438, pp. 81–93, 2015.
- Sheng-Ping Yan, “Local Fractional Laplace Series Expansion Method For Diffusion Equation Arising In Fractal Heat Transfer,” Thermal Science, vol. 19, pp. S131–S135, 2015.