- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 380910, 5 pages
Unicity of Entire Functions concerning Shifts and Difference Operators
Institute of Applied Mathematics, South China Agricultural University, Guangzhou 510642, China
Received 29 October 2013; Revised 17 December 2013; Accepted 19 December 2013; Published 3 February 2014
Academic Editor: Zong-Xuan Chen
Copyright © 2014 Dan Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Function, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1964.
- L. Yang, Value Distribution Theory, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1993.
- L. A. Rubel and C. C. Yang, Value Shared by an Entire Function and Its Derivative, Lecture Notes in Math, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1977.
- G. G. Gundersen, “Meromorphic functions that share finite values with their derivative,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 75, no. 2, pp. 441–446, 1980.
- G. G. Gundersen, “Errata: meromorphic functions that share finite values with their derivative,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 86, no. 1, p. 307, 1982.
- E. Mues and N. Steinmetz, “Meromorphe Funktionen, die mit ihrer Ableitung Werte teilen,” Manuscripta Mathematica, vol. 29, no. 2–4, pp. 195–206, 1979.
- W. Bergweiler and J. K. Langley, “Zeros of differences of meromorphic functions,” Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 142, no. 1, pp. 133–147, 2007.
- Y.-M. Chiang and S.-J. Feng, “On the Nevanlinna characteristic of and difference equations in the complex plane,” The Ramanujan Journal, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 105–129, 2008.
- Y.-M. Chiang and S.-J. Feng, “On the growth of logarithmic differences, difference quotients and logarithmic derivatives of meromorphic functions,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 361, no. 7, pp. 3767–3791, 2009.
- R. G. Halburd and R. J. Korhonen, “Nevanlinna theory for the difference operator,” Annales Academiæ Scientiarum Fennicæ Mathematica, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 463–478, 2006.
- R. G. Halburd and R. J. Korhonen, “Difference analogue of the lemma on the logarithmic derivative with applications to difference equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 314, no. 2, pp. 477–487, 2006.
- J. Heittokangas, R. Korhonen, I. Laine, J. Rieppo, and J. Zhang, “Value sharing results for shifts of meromorphic functions, and sufficient conditions for periodicity,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 355, no. 1, pp. 352–363, 2009.
- J. Heittokangas, R. Korhonen, I. Laine, and J. Rieppo, “Uniqueness of meromorphic functions sharing values with their shifts,” Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, vol. 56, no. 1–4, pp. 81–92, 2011.
- S. Li and Z. Gao, “Entire functions sharing one or two finite values CM with their shifts or difference operators,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 97, no. 5, pp. 475–483, 2011.
- M. L. Fang, “Unicity theorems for meromorphic function and its differential polynomial,” Advances in Mathematics, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 244–249, 1995.