- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 391461, 6 pages
Sufficient Conditions on the Exponential Stability of Neutral Stochastic Differential Equations with Time-Varying Delays
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Anyang Normal University, Anyang, Henan 455002, China
2School of Mathematics and Physics, Anyang Institute of Technology, Anyang, Henan 455002, China
Received 24 January 2014; Revised 26 April 2014; Accepted 26 April 2014; Published 12 May 2014
Academic Editor: Shuping He
Copyright © 2014 Yanwei Tian and Baofeng Chen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. K. Hale and K. R. Meyer, A Class of Functional Equations of Neutral Type, Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, no. 76, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1967.
- J. K. Hale and S. M. V. Lunel, Introduction to Functional Differential Equations, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1991.
- V. B. Kolmanovskii and V. R. Nosov, Stability of Functional-Differential Equations, vol. 180 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1986.
- V. B. Kolmanovskii and A. Myshkis, Applied Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, Mass, USA, 1992.
- X. Mao, “Exponential stability in mean square of neutral stochastic differential-functional equations,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 245–251, 1995.
- Q. Luo, X. Mao, and Y. Shen, “New criteria on exponential stability of neutral stochastic differential delay equations,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 55, no. 10, pp. 826–834, 2006.
- V. B. Kolmanovskii and A. Myshkis, Introduction to the Theory and Applications of Functional Differential Equations, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1999.
- M. S. Mahmoud, “Robust control of linear neutral systems,” Automatica, vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 757–764, 2000.
- X. Mao, “Razumikhin-type theorems on exponential stability of neutral stochastic functional-differential equations,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 389–401, 1997.
- X. Mao, “Asymptotic properties of neutral stochastic differential delay equations,” Stochastics and Stochastics Reports, vol. 68, no. 3-4, pp. 273–295, 2000.
- M. Milošević, “Highly nonlinear neutral stochastic differential equations with time-dependent delay and the Euler-Maruyama method,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 9-10, pp. 2235–2251, 2011.
- M. Milošević, “Almost sure exponential stability of solutions to highly nonlinear neutral stochastic differential equations with time-dependent delay and the Euler-Maruyama approximation,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 57, no. 3-4, pp. 887–899, 2013.
- S. He, “Resilient - filtering of uncertain Markovian jumping systems within the finite-time interval,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 791296, 7 pages, 2013.
- S. He and F. Liu, “Adaptive observer-based fault estimation for stochastic Markovian jumping systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 176419, 11 pages, 2012.
- Z. Wu, P. Shi, H. Su, and J. Chu, “Asynchronous − filtering for discrete-time stochastic Markov jump systems with randomly occurred sensor nonlinearities,” Automatica, vol. 50, no. 1, pp. 180–186, 2014.
- H. Shen, Y. Chu, S. Xu, and Z. Zhang, “Delay-dependent control for jumping delayed systems with two markov processes,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 437–441, 2011.
- H. Shen, J. Park, L. Zhang, and Z. Wu, “Robust extended dissipative control for sampled-data Markov jump systems,” International Journal of Control, 2014.
- J. Cheng, H. Zhu, S. Zhong, Y. Zhang, and Y. Li, “Finite-time control for a class of discrete-time Markov jump systems with partly unknown time-varying transition probabilities subject to average dwell time switching,” Journal of Systems Science, 2013.
- J. Cheng, H. Zhu, S. Zhong, Y. Zeng, and L. Hou, “Finite-time filtering for a class of discrete-time Markovian jump systems with partly unknown transition probabilities,” International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, 2013.
- J. Cheng, H. Zhu, S. Zhong, Y. Zeng, and X. Dong, “Finite-time control for a class of Markovian jump systems with mode-dependent time-varying delays via new Lyapunov functionals,” ISA Transactions, vol. 52, pp. 768–774, 2013.
- S. He and F. Liu, “Finite-time control of nonlinear jump systems with timedelays via dynamic observer-based state feedback,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 605–614, 2012.
- S.-P. He and F. Liu, “Robust finite-time control of stochastic jump systems,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 1336–1341, 2010.
- R. Sh. Liptser and A. N. Shiryayev, Theory of Martingales, vol. 49 of Mathematics and Its Applications (Soviet Series), Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1989.
- K. Gu, “An integral inequality in the stability problem of time-delay systems,” in Proceedings of the 39th IEEE Confernce on Decision and Control, pp. 2805–2810, Sydney, Australia, December 2000.
- Q. Luo and Y. Zhang, “Almost sure exponential stability of stochastic reaction diffusion systems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. e487–e493, 2009.