- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 397376, 6 pages
Multipliers of Modules of Continuous Vector-Valued Functions
Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 8 November 2013; Accepted 11 January 2014; Published 12 May 2014
Academic Editor: M. Mursaleen
Copyright © 2014 Liaqat Ali Khan and Saud M. Alsulami. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J.-K. Wang, “Multipliers of commutative Banach algebras,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 11, pp. 1131–1149, 1961.
- C. A. Akemann, G. K. Pedersen, and J. Tomiyama, “Multipliers of -algebras,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 13, pp. 277–301, 1973.
- J. C. Candeal Haro and H. C. Lai, “Multipliers in continuous vector-valued function spaces,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 199–204, 1992.
- H. C. Lai, “Multipliers of a Banach algebra in the second conjugate algebra as an idealizer,” The Tohoku Mathematical Journal, vol. 26, pp. 431–452, 1974.
- H. C. Lai, “Multipliers for some spaces of Banach algebra valued functions,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 157–166, 1985.
- H. C. Lai, “Multipliers of Banach valued function spaces,” Australian Mathematical Society A, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 51–62, 1985.
- A. Mallios, Topological Algebras-Selected Topics, vol. 124 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, North-Holland, New York, NY, USA, 1986.
- A. H. Shuchat, “Approximation of vector-valued continuous functions,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 31, pp. 97–103, 1972.
- G. Köthe, Topological Vector Spaces I, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1969.
- S. Rolewicz, Metric Linear Spaces, D. Reidel, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1985.
- M. Adib, A. H. Riazi, and L. A. Khan, “Quasimultipliers on F-algebras,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 235273, 30 pages, 2011.
- L. A. Khan, Linear Topological Spaces of Continuous Vector-Valued Functions, Academic Publications, 2013.
- M. A. Rieffel, “Induced Banach representations of Banach algebras and locally compact groups,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 1, pp. 443–491, 1967.
- L. A. Khan, “Topological modules of continuous homomorphisms,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 343, no. 1, pp. 141–150, 2008.
- M. Abel, “Topological bimodule-algebras,” in Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Topological Algebra and Applications, pp. 25––42, Oulu, Finland, 2004.
- L. A. Khan and S. M. Alsulami, “Multipliers of commutative F-algebras of continuous vector-valued functions,” Bulletin of the Malaysian Mathematical Sciences Society. In press.
- W. Żelazko, “Metric generalizations of Banach algebras,” Dissertations Mathematics, vol. 47, 70 pages, 1965.