- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 451757, 10 pages
Nonlinear Dynamics of a Nutrient-Plankton Model
1School of Mathematics and Information Science, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325035, China
2Zhejiang Provincial Key Laboratory for Water Environment and Marine Biological Resources Protection, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325035, China
3School of Life and Environmental Science, Wenzhou University, Wenzhou, Zhejiang 325035, China
Received 11 October 2013; Revised 3 December 2013; Accepted 4 December 2013; Published 16 January 2014
Academic Editor: Malay Banerjee
Copyright © 2014 Yapei Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Chuanjun Dai, and Min Zhao, “Nonlinear Analysis in a Nutrient-Algae-Zooplankton System with Sinking of Algae,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Yunli Deng, Min Zhao, Hengguo Yu, and Yi Wang, “Dynamical Analysis of a Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Phytoplankton Model,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2015, pp. 1–8, 2015.