- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 494060, 11 pages
Finite-Horizon Robust Kalman Filter for Uncertain Attitude Estimation System with Star Sensor Measurement Delays
1College of Automation, Harbin Engineering University, Harbin 150001, China
2Dongguan Techtotop Microelectronics Co., Ltd., Chengdu R & D Branch, Chengdu 610041, China
Received 10 October 2013; Accepted 6 January 2014; Published 23 February 2014
Academic Editor: Xiaojie Su
Copyright © 2014 Hua-Ming Qian et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. J. Lefferts, F. L. Markley, and M. D. Shuster, “Kalman filtering for spacecraft attitude estimation,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 417–429, 1982.
- F. L. Markley, “Attitude error representations for Kalman filtering,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 311–317, 2003.
- J. L. Crassidis, F. L. Markley, and Y. Cheng, “Survey of nonlinear attitude estimation methods,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 12–28, 2007.
- M. D. Shuster, D. S. Pitone, and G. J. Bierman, “Batch estimation of spacecraft sensor alignments—relative alignment estimation,” Journal of the Astronautical Sciences, vol. 39, no. 4, pp. 519–546, 1991.
- M. Pittelkau, “Kalman filtering for spacecraft system alignment calibration,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 1187–1195, 2001.
- M. Pittelkau, “Survey of calibration algorithms for spacecraft attitude sensors and gyros,” Advances in the Astronautical Sciences, vol. 129, paper no. AAS 07-295, pp. 651–706, 2008.
- K. L. Lai and J. L. Crassidis, “In-space spacecraft alignment calibration using the unscented filter,” in Proceedings of the AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference and Exhibit, pp. 1–11, 2003.
- J. Vandersteen, M. Diehl, C. Aerts, and J. Swevers, “Spacecraft attitude estimation and sensor calibration using moving horizon estimation,” Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 734–742, 2013.
- A. Hmamed, C. E. Kasri, E. H. Tissir, T. Alvarez, and F. Tadeo, “Robust H∞ filtering for uncertain 2-D continuous systems with delays,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 2167–2183, 2013.
- C. K. Ahn and P. S. Kim, “New energy-to-peak FIR filter design for systems with disturbance: a convex optimization approach,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 1987–1993, 2013.
- L. G. Wu and D. W. C. Ho, “Fuzzy filter design for Itô stochastic systems with application to sensor fault detection,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 233–242, 2009.
- J. Hu, Z. D. Wang, H. J. Gao, and L. K. Stergioulas, “Extended Kalman filtering with stochastic nonlinearities and multiple missing measurements,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 9, pp. 2007–2015, 2012.
- J. Hu, Z. D. Wang, B. Shen, and H. J. Gao, “Quantised recursive filtering for a class of nonlinear systems with multiplicative noises and missing measurements,” International Journal of Control, vol. 86, no. 4, pp. 650–663, 2013.
- J. Q. Wang, Z. M. He, H. Y. Zhou, and Y. Y. Jiao, “Regularized robust filter for attitude determination system with relative installation error of star trackers,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 87, pp. 88–95, 2013.
- Z. Dong and Z. You, “Finite-horizon robust Kalman filtering for uncertain discrete time-varying systems with uncertain-covariance white noises,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 493–496, 2006.
- R. F. Souto and J. Y. Ishihara, “Comments on ‘finite: horizon robust Kalman filtering for uncertain discrete time: varying systems with uncertain: covariance white noises’,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 213–216, 2010.
- X. Su, L. Wu, and P. Shi, “Sensor networks with random link failures: distributed filtering for T-S fuzzy systems,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 1739–1750, 2013.
- X. Su, P. Shi, L. Wu, and S. K. Nguang, “Induced l2 filtering of fuzzy stochastic systems with time-varying delays,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 1251–1264, 2013.
- R. Yang, P. Shi, and G. Liu, “Filtering for discrete-time networked nonlinear systems with mixed random delays and packet dropouts,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 11, pp. 2655–2660, 2011.
- R. Caballero-Aguila, A. Hermoso-Carazo, J. D. Jimenez-Lopez, J. Linares-Perez, and S. Nakamori, “Recursive estimation of discrete-time signals from nonlinear randomly delayed observations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 1160–1168, 2009.
- R. Caballero-Aguilaa, A. Hermoso-Carazo, J. D. Jimenez-Lopez, J. Linares-Perez, and S. Nakamori, “Signal estimation with multiple delayed sensors using covariance information,” Digital Signal Processing, vol. 20, no. 2, pp. 528–540, 2010.
- H. H. Dam, “Variable fractional delay filter with sub-expression coefficients,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 9, no. 7, pp. 2995–3003, 2013.
- F. O. Hounkpevi and E. Yaz, “Minimum variance generalized state estimators for multiple sensors with different delay rates,” Signal Processing, vol. 87, no. 4, pp. 602–613, 2007.
- X. X. Wang, Y. Liang, Q. Pan, and C. H. Zhao, “Gaussian filter for nonlinear systems with one-step randomly delayed measurements,” Automatica, vol. 49, no. 4, pp. 976–986, 2013.
- J. Hu, Z. D. Wang, B. Shen, and H. J. Gao, “Gain-constrained recursive filtering with stochastic nonlinearities and probabilistic sensor delays,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 61, no. 5, pp. 1230–1238, 2013.
- L. Xie, Y. C. Soh, and C. E. de Souza, “Robust Kalman filtering for uncertain discrete-time systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 39, no. 6, pp. 1310–1314, 1994.
- R. A. Horn and C. R. Johnson, Topics in Matrix Analysis, Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1991.
- X. M. Yao and L. Guo, “Composite anti-disturbance control for Markovian jump nonlinear systems via disturbance observer,” Automatica, vol. 49, no. 8, pp. 2538–2545, 2013.
- X. M. Yao, Z. Dong, and D. F. Wang, “Full-order disturbance-observer-based control for singular hybrid system,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Article ID 352198, 7 pages, 2013.
- X. J. Tang, Z. B. Liu, and J. S. Zhang, “Square-root quaternion cubature Kalman filtering for spacecraft attitude estimation,” Acta Astronautica, vol. 76, pp. 84–94, 2012.
- I. Arasaratnam, S. Haykin, and T. R. Hurd, “Cubature Kalman filtering for continuous-discrete systems: theory and simulations,” IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol. 58, no. 10, pp. 4977–4993, 2010.