- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 507376, 5 pages
Well-Posedness of MultiCriteria Network Equilibrium Problem
The School of Economic Mathematics, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu, 610074, China
Received 19 October 2013; Accepted 6 January 2014; Published 20 February 2014
Academic Editor: Bashir Ahmad
Copyright © 2014 W. Y. Zhang. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Y. Chen and N. D. Yen, “On the variational inequality model for network equilibrium,” Internal Report 196, Department of Mathematics, University of Pisa, 1993.
- P. Q. Khanh and L. M. Luu, “On the existence of solutions to vector quasivariational inequalities and quasicomplementarity problems with applications break to traffic network equilibria,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 123, no. 3, pp. 533–548, 2004.
- C. J. Goh and X. Q. Yang, “Vector equilibrium problem and vector optimization,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 116, no. 3, pp. 615–628, 1999.
- S. J. Li and G. Y. Chen, “On relations between multiclass, multicriteria traffic network equilibrium models and vector variational inequalities,” Journal of Systems Science and Systems Engineering, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 284–297, 2006.
- S. J. Li, K. L. Teo, and X. Q. Yang, “A remark on a standard and linear vector network equilibrium problem with capacity constraints,” European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 184, no. 1, pp. 13–23, 2008.
- X. Q. Yang and C. J. Goh, “On vector variational inequalities: application to vector equilibria,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 95, no. 2, pp. 431–443, 1997.
- A. Dontchev and T. Zolezzi, Well-Posed Optimization Problems, vol. 1543 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1993.
- E. M. Bednarczuk, “An approach to well-posedness in vector optimization problems: consequences to stability,” Control and Cybernetics, vol. 23, pp. 107–122, 1994.
- X. X. Huang, “Extended well-posedness properties of vector optimization problems,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 106, no. 1, pp. 165–182, 2000.
- E. Miglierina, E. Molho, and M. Rocca, “Well-posedness and scalarization in vector optimization,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 126, no. 2, pp. 391–409, 2005.
- Y. N. Wu, G. Y. Chen, and T. C. E. Cheng, “A vector network equilibrium problem with a unilateral constraint,” Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 453–464, 2010.
- C. Gerstewitz (Tammer), “Nichtkonvexe dualität in der vektoroptimierung,” Wissenschaftliche Zeitschrift TH Leuna-Merseburg, vol. 25, pp. 357–364, 1983.
- C. Gerth and P. Weidner, “Nonconvex separation theorems and some applications in vector optimization,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 297–320, 1990.
- S. J. Li, X. Q. Yang, and G. Y. Chen, “Vector Ekeland variational principle,” in Vector Variational Inequalities and Vector Equilibria, F. Giannessi, Ed., pp. 321–333, Kluwer Academic, 2000.