- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 509404, 4 pages
Optimality Conditions for ε-Vector Equilibrium Problems
1School of Economics and Business Administration, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400030, China
2Research Institute of Energy Technology and Economics, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400030, China
Received 20 November 2013; Accepted 2 January 2014; Published 17 February 2014
Academic Editor: Guanglu Zhou
Copyright © 2014 Lu Wei-zhong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Kimura, Y. C. Liou, and J. C. Yao, “Semicontinuty of the solution mapping of ε-vector equilibrium problem,” in Globalization Challenge and Management Transformation, pp. 103–113, Science Press, Beijing, China, 2007.
- G. Y. Chen, “Existence of solutions for a vector variational inequality: an extension of the Hartmann-Stampacchia theorem,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 74, no. 3, pp. 445–456, 1992.
- F. Giannessi, Vector Variational Inequalities and Vector Equilibria: Mathematical Theories, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 2000.
- F. Giannessi, A. Maugeri, and P. M. Pardalos, Equilibrium Problems: Nonsmooth Optimization and Variational Inequality Models, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2002.
- F. Giannessi, Constrained Optimization and Image Space Analysis, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2005.
- X.-H. Gong, “Optimality conditions for vector equilibrium problems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 342, no. 2, pp. 1455–1466, 2008.
- X.-H. Gong, “Scalarization and optimality conditions for vector equilibrium problems,” Nonlinear Analysis. Theory, Methods & Applications A, vol. 73, no. 11, pp. 3598–3612, 2010.
- K. Kimura and J. C. Yao, “Semicontinuity of solution mappings of parametric generalized vector equilibrium problems,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 138, no. 3, pp. 429–443, 2008.
- D. Gupta and A. Mehra, “Two types of approximate saddle points,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 29, no. 5-6, pp. 532–550, 2008.
- L. Q. Anh and P. Q. Khanh, “Semicontinuity of the approximate solution sets of multivalued quasiequilibrium problems,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 29, no. 1-2, pp. 24–42, 2008.
- X. B. Li and S. J. Li, “Continuity of approximate solution mappings for parametric equilibrium problems,” Journal of Global Optimization Dealing, vol. 51, no. 3, pp. 541–548, 2011.
- C. Gerstewitz, “Nichtkonvexe trennungssätze und deren anwendung in der theorie der vektoroptimierung,” Seminarberichte der Secktion Mathematik der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 80, pp. 19–31, 1986.
- C. Gerth and P. Weidner, “Nonconvex separation theorems and some applications in vector optimization,” Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 297–320, 1990.