- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 512037, 9 pages
Event-Based Filter Design for Sensor Networks with Missing Measurements
1Department of Applied Mathematics, Nanjing University of Finance and Economics, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210023, China
2School of Automation, Southeast University, Nanjing 210096, China
3Institute of Information and Control Engineering Technology, Nanjing Normal University, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210042, China
Received 26 December 2013; Accepted 16 January 2014; Published 24 February 2014
Academic Editor: Ming Liu
Copyright © 2014 Jinliang Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Yang, Y. Xia, and P. Shi, “Stabilization of networked control systems with nonuniform random sampling periods,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 501–526, 2011.
- Q.-L. Han, “A discrete delay decomposition approach to stability of linear retarded and neutral systems,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 517–524, 2009.
- D. Yue, E. Tian, and Q. Han, “A delay system method for designing event-triggered controllers of networked control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 475–481, 2013.
- C. Peng and T. Yang, “Event-triggered communication and control co-design for networked control systems,” Automatica, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 1326–1332, 2013.
- A. Molin and S. Hirche, “On the optimality of certainty equivalence for event-triggered control systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 470–474, 2013.
- C. Peng, Q. Han, and D. Yue, “To transmit or not to transmit: a discrete event-triggered communication scheme for networked takagisugeno fuzzy systems,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 164–170, 2013.
- X. Yin and D. Yue, “Event-triggered tracking control for heterogeneous multi-agent systems with markov communication delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 350, no. 3, pp. 651–669, 2013.
- J. Liu and D. Yue, “Event-triggering in networked systems with probabilistic sensor and actuator faults,” Information Sciences, vol. 240, no. 10, pp. 145–160, 2013.
- S. Hu and D. Yue, “Event-based filtering for networked system with communication delay,” Signal Processing, vol. 92, no. 9, pp. 2029–2039, 2012.
- J. Liu and D. Yue, “Event-based fault detection for networked systems with communication delay and nonlinear perturbation,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 350, no. 9, pp. 2791–2807, 2013.
- M. Liu, P. Shi, L. Zhang, and X. Zhao, “Fault-tolerant control for nonlinear markovian jump systems via proportional and derivative sliding mode observer technique,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 58, no. 11, pp. 2755–2764, 2011.
- M. Liu and P. Shi, “Sensor fault estimation and tolerant control for itô stochastic systems with a descriptor sliding mode approach,” Automatica, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 1242–1250, 2013.
- P. Shi, X. Luan, and F. Liu, “ filtering for discrete-time systems with stochastic incomplete measurement and mixed delays,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 59, no. 6, pp. 2732–2739, 2012.
- F. Li and X. Zhang, “Delay-range-dependent robust filtering for singular lpv systems with time variant delay,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 339–353, 2013.
- Y. Xu, H. Su, Y. Pan, and Z. Wu, “Robust filtering for networked stochastic systems with randomly occurring sensor nonlinearities and packet dropouts,” Signal Processing, vol. 93, no. 7, pp. 1794–1803, 2013.
- J. Liu, Z. Gu, and S. Hu, “ filtering for Markovian jump systems with time-varying delays,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 1299–1310, 2011.
- C. Peng, D. Yue, E. Tian, and Z. Gu, “Observer-based fault detection for networked control systems with network quality of services,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 1653–1661, 2010.
- C. Peng, Y.-C. Tian, and D. Yue, “Output feedback control of discrete-time systems in networked environments,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics A, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 185–190, 2011.
- Z. Gu, E. Tian, and J. Liu, “Reliable filter design for sampled-data systems with consideration of probabilistic sensor signal distortion,” IET Signal Processing, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 420–426, 2013.
- E. Tian and D. Yue, “Reliable filter design for T-S fuzzy model-based networked control systems with random sensor failure,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 15–32, 2013.
- Y. Wang, L. Xie, and C. E. de Souza, “Robust control of a class of uncertain nonlinear systems,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 139–149, 1992.
- D. Yue, E. Tian, Y. Zhang, and C. Peng, “Delay-distribution-dependent stability and stabilization of T-S fuzzy systems with probabilistic interval delay,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 503–516, 2009.
- Y. He, M. Wu, J.-H. She, and G.-P. Liu, “Parameter-dependent Lyapunov functional for stability of time-delay systems with polytopic-type uncertainties,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 49, no. 5, pp. 828–832, 2004.
- D. Yue, Q.-L. Han, and J. Lam, “Network-based robust control of systems with uncertainty,” Automatica, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 999–1007, 2005.
- X.-M. Zhang and Q.-L. Han, “Delay-dependent robust filtering for uncertain discrete-time systems with time-varying delay based on a finite sum inequality,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 53, no. 12, pp. 1466–1470, 2006.