- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 513175, 8 pages
Indoor SLAM Using Laser and Camera with Closed-Loop Controller for NAO Humanoid Robot
1Key Lab of Industrial Computer Control Engineering of Hebei Province, Yanshan University, Qinhuangdao 066004, China
2School of Engineering Sciences, Simon Fraser University, No. 250-13450, 102 Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada V3T 0A3
3Parallel Robot and Mechatronic System Laboratory of Hebei Province and Key Laboratory of Advanced Forging & Stamping Technology and Science of Ministry of National Education, Yanshan University, Qinhuangdao 066004, China
Received 4 May 2014; Revised 24 June 2014; Accepted 25 June 2014; Published 10 July 2014
Academic Editor: Shen Yin
Copyright © 2014 Shuhuan Wen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Yin, S. Ding, X. Xie, and H. Luo, “A review on basic data-driven approaches for industrial process monitoring,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 61, no. 11, pp. 6418–6428, 2014.
- S. Yin, X. Li, H. Gao, and O. Kaynak, “Data-based techniques focused on modern industry: an overview,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2014.
- S. Yin, H. Gao, and O. Kaynak, “Data driven control and process monitoring for industrial applications—part II,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2014.
- S. Yin, X. Gao, H. R. Karimi, and X. P. Zhu, “Study on support vector machine-based fault detection in Tennessee eastman process,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, Article ID 836895, 8 pages, 2014.
- S. Yin, X. P. Zhu, and H. R. Karimi, “Quality evaluation based on multivariate statistical methods,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 639652, 10 pages, 2013.
- X. Xie, S. Yin, H. Gao, and O. Kaynak, “Asymptotic stability and stabilisation of uncertain delta operator systems with time-varying delays,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 7, no. 8, pp. 1071–1078, 2013.
- H. Durrant-Whyte and T. Bailey, “Simultaneous localization and mapping (slam)—part I: the essential algorithms,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 99–108, 2006.
- T. Bailey and H. Durrant-Whyte, “Simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM): part II,” IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 108–117, 2006.
- W. D. Smart and L. P. Kaelbling, “Effective reinforcement learning for mobile robots,” in Proceedings of the EEE/RSJ International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA '02), pp. 3404–3410, IEEE Press, Washington, DC, USA, May 2002.
- A. J. Davison, I. D. Reid, N. D. Molton, and O. Stasse, “MonoSLAM: real-time single camera SLAM,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 1052–1067, 2007.
- D. Fox, D. Hähnel, W. Burgard, and S. Thrun, “An efficient fastslam algorithm for generating maps of large-scale cyclic environments from raw laser range measurements,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS '03), pp. 206–211, IEEE Press, Las Vegas, Nev, USA, October 2003.
- R. Labayrade, C. Royere, D. Gruyer, and D. Aubert, “Cooperative fusion for multi-obstacles detection with use of stereovision and laser scanner,” Autonomous Robots, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 117–140, 2005.
- L. Iocchi and S. Pellegrini, “Building 3D maps with semantic elements integrating 2D laser, stereo vision and INS on a mobile robot,” in Proceedings of the 2nd International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing International Workshop 3D-ARCH, (ISPRS '07), pp. 1–8, IEEE Press, Zurich, Switzerland, 2007.
- K. Lin, C. Chang, and A. a. . Dopfer, “Mapping and localization in 3D environments using a 2D Laser scanner and a stereo camera,” JISE: Journal of Information Science and Engineering, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 131–144, 2012.
- R. C. Smith and P. Cheeseman, “On the representation and estimation of spatial uncertainty,” International Journal of Robotics Research, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 56–68, 1986.
- D. Gouailier, V. Hugel, P. Blazevic et al., “Mechatronic design of nao humanoid,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA '09), pp. 769–774, IEEE Press, Kobe, Japan, May 2009.
- S. Shamsuddin, L. I. Ismail, H. Yussof et al., “Humanoid robot NAO: review of control and motion exploration,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing and Engineering (ICCSCE '11), pp. 511–516, IEEE Press, Penang, Malaysia, November 2011.
- D. Tlalolini, C. Chevallereau, and Y. Aoustin, “Optimal reference motions with rotation of the feet for a biped,” in Proceeding of the ASME International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC/CIE '08), pp. 1027–1036, IEEE Press, New York , NY, USA, August 2008.
- K. Nishiwaki, S. Kagami, Y. Kuniyoshi, M. Inaba, and H. Inoue, “Toe joints that enhance bipedal and fullbody motion of humanoid robots,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics adn Automation (ICRA '02), pp. 3105–3110, IEEE Press, Washington, DC, USA, May 2002.
- Y. Ogura, K. Shimomura, H. Kondo et al., “Human-like walking with knee stretched, heel-contact and toe-off motion by a humanoid robot,” in Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS '06), pp. 3976–3981, October 2006.
- S. Lohmeier, T. Buschmann, H. Ulbrich, and F. Pfeiffer, “Modular joint design for performance enhanced humanoid robot LOLA,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA '06), pp. 88–93, IEEE Press, Orlando, Fla, USA, May 2006.
- O. Mohareri and A. B. Rad, “Autonomous humanoid robot navigation using augmented reality technique,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics (ICM '11), pp. 463–468, IEEE Press, Istanbul, Turkey, April 2011.
- J. B. MacQueen, “Some methods for classification and analysis of multivariate observations,” in Proceedings of the 5th Berkeley Symposium on Mathematical Statistics and Probability (MSAP '67), pp. 281–297, IEEE Press, New York, NY, USA, 1967.