- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 513496, 6 pages
European Option Pricing with Transaction Costs in Lévy Jump Environment
1School of Science, Donghua University, Shanghai 200051, China
2College of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Shanghai University of Engineering Science, Shanghai 201620, China
Received 25 January 2014; Accepted 20 February 2014; Published 27 March 2014
Academic Editor: Bo Shen
Copyright © 2014 Jiayin Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- E. Leland, “Option pricing and replication with transactions costs,” The Journal of Finance, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 1283–1301, 1985.
- F. Black and M. Scholes, “The pricing of options and corporate liabilities,” The Journal of Political Economy, vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 637–654, 1973.
- J. C. Cox and S. A. Ross, “The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes,” Journal of Financial Economics, vol. 3, no. 1-2, pp. 145–166, 1976.
- L. O. Scott, “Pricing stock options in a jump-diffusion model with stochastic volatility and interest rates: applications of fourier inversion methods,” Mathematical Finance, vol. 7, no. 4, pp. 413–426, 1997.
- M. Davis and A. Norman, “Portfolio selection with transaction costs,” Mathematics of Operations Research, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 676–713, 1990.
- R. Elliott and C. Osakwe, “Option pricing for pure jump processes with Markov switching compensators,” Finance and Stochastics, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 250–275, 2006.
- M. George and S. Perrakis, “Stochastic dominance bounds on derivatives prices in a multiperiod economy with proportional transaction costs,” Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, vol. 26, no. 7-8, pp. 1323–1352, 2002.
- P. P. Boyle, “Option replication indiscrete time with transaction costs,” The Journal of Finance, vol. 47, pp. 271–293, 1992.
- Q. Li, Option pricing with transaction costs [M.S. thesis], Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Hubei, China, 2007.
- R. C. Merton, “Theory of rational option pricing,” The Bell Journal of Economics and Management Science, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 141–183, 1973.
- R. C. Merton, “Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,” Journal of Financial Economics, vol. 3, no. 1-2, pp. 125–144, 1976.
- W. Bailey and R. M. Stulz, “The pricing of stock index options in a general equilibrium model,” The Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 1989.
- G. L. Wei, L. C. Wang, and F. Han, “A gain-scheduled approach to fault-tolerant control for discrete-time stochastic delayed systems with randomly occurring actuator faults,” Systems Science & Control Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 82–90, 2013.
- H. Ahmada and T. Namerikawa, “Extended Kalman filter-based mobile robot localization with intermittent measurements,” Systems Science & Control Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 113–126, 2013.
- J. Hu, Z. Wang, B. Shen, and H. Gao, “Quantised recursive filtering for a class of nonlinear systems with multiplicative noises and missing measurements,” International Journal of Control, vol. 86, no. 4, pp. 650–663, 2013.
- K. El-Tawil and A. Abou Jaoude, “Stochastic and nonlinear-based prognostic model,” Systems Science & Control Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 66–81, 2013.
- M. Darouach and M. Chadli, “Admissibility and control of switched discrete-time singular systems,” Systems Science & Control Engineering, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 43–51, 2013.
- P. Balasubramaniam and T. Senthilkumar, “Delay-dependent robust stabilization and control for uncertain stochastic T-S fuzzy systems with discrete interval and distributed time-varying delays,” International Journal of Automation and Computing, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 18–31, 2013.
- P. Zhou, Y. Wang, Q. Wang, J. Chen, and D. Duan, “Stability and passivity analysis for Lur’e singular systems with Markovian switching,” International Journal of Automation and Computing, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 79–84, 2013.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and Y. S. Hung, “Distributed -consensus filtering in sensor networks with multiple missing measurements: the finite-horizon case,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 1682–1688, 2010.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “Sampled-data synchronization control of dynamical networks with stochastic sampling,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 2644–2650, 2012.
- B. Tang, Q. Zeng, D. He, and Y. Zhang, “Random stabilization of sampled-data control systems with nonuniform sampling,” International Journal of Automation and Computing, vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 492–500, 2012.
- B. Shen, Z. Wang, and X. Liu, “A stochastic sampled-data approach to distributed Filtering in sensor networks,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 58, no. 9, pp. 2237–2246, 2011.
- X. Liang, M. Hou, and G. Duan, “Output feedback stabilization of switched stochastic nonlinear systems under arbitrary switchings,” International Journal of Automation and Computing, vol. 10, no. 6, pp. 571–577, 2013.
- Z. Wang, B. Shen, and X. Liu, “ filtering with randomly occurring sensor saturations and missing measurements,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 3, pp. 556–562, 2012.
- L. Stettner, “Option pricing in the CRR model with proportional transaction costs: a cone transformation approach,” Applicationes Mathematicae, vol. 24, no. 4, pp. 475–514, 1997.
- M. Monoyios, “Option pricing with transaction costs using a Markov chain approximation,” Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, vol. 28, no. 5, pp. 889–913, 2004.
- P. Amster, C. G. Averbuj, and M. C. Mariani, “Stationary solutions for two nonlinear Black–Scholes type equations,” Applied Numerical Mathematics, vol. 47, no. 3-4, pp. 275–280, 2003.
- Q. Wu, “European options with transaction costs,” Journal of Tongji University, vol. 37, no. 6, 2008.
- K. K. Aase, “Contingent claims valuation when the security price is a combination of an Itô process and a random point process,” Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 185–220, 1988.
- T. Chan, “Pricing contingent claims on stocks diven by Lévy processes,” The Annals of Applied Probability, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 504–528, 1999.
- H. Yan, Pricing option and EIAs when discrete dividends follow a Markov-modulated jump diffusion model [M.S. thesis], Donghua University, Shanghai, China, 2012.
- R. Cont and P. Tankov, Financial Modelling with Jump Processes, Chapman & Hall, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2004.
- S. Shreve, Stochastic Analysis for Finance, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2004.