- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 520795, 5 pages
Maps Preserving Schatten -Norms of Convex Combinations
1Department of Applied Mathematics, National Sun Yat-Sen University, Kaohsiung 80424, Taiwan
2School of Mathematics and Statistics, Central China Normal University, Wuhan, Hubei 430079, China
Received 18 October 2013; Accepted 30 December 2013; Published 14 January 2014
Academic Editor: Antonio M. Peralta
Copyright © 2014 David Li-Wei Kuo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Molnár, “An algebraic approach to Wigner's unitary-antiunitary theorem,” Australian Mathematical Society Journal A, vol. 65, no. 3, pp. 354–369, 1998.
- J.-T. Chan, C.-K. Li, and N.-S. Sze, “Isometries for unitarily invariant norms,” Linear Algebra and Its Applications, vol. 399, pp. 53–70, 2005.
- C.-K. Li and S. Pierce, “Linear preserver problems,” The American Mathematical Monthly, vol. 108, no. 7, pp. 591–605, 2001.
- G. Cassinelli, E. De Vito, P. Lahti, and A. Levrero, “Symmetry groups in quantum mechanics and the theorem of Wigner on the symmetry maps,” Reviews in Mathematical Physics, vol. 8, pp. 921–941, 1997.
- B. Simon, “Quantum dynamics: from automorphism to hamiltonian,” in Studies in Mathematical Physics. Essays in Honor of Valentine Bargmann, E. H. Lieb, B. Simon, and A. S. Wightman, Eds., Princeton Series in Physics, pp. 327–349, Princeton University Press, 1976.
- L. Molnár, Selected Preserver Problems on Algebraic Structures of Linear Operators and on Function Spaces, vol. 1895 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2007.
- G. Nagy, “Isometries on positive operators of unit norm,” Publicationes Mathematicae Debrecen, vol. 82, pp. 183–192, 2013.
- T. J. Abatzoglou, “Norm derivatives on spaces of operators,” Mathematische Annalen, vol. 239, no. 2, pp. 129–135, 1979.
- C. A. McCarthy, “,” Israel Journal of Mathematics, vol. 5, pp. 249–271, 1967.