- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 534896, 8 pages
Dynamic Analysis and Chaos of the 4D Fractional-Order Power System
School of Mathematics and Computational Science, Yantai University, Yantai 264005, China
Received 24 December 2013; Accepted 14 January 2014; Published 23 February 2014
Academic Editor: Xinguang Zhang
Copyright © 2014 Fengyun Sun and Qin Li. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Arena, R. Caponetto, L. Fortuna, and D. Porto, “Chaos in a fractional order duffing system,” in Proceedings of the ECCTD, pp. 1259–1262, Budapest, Hungary, 1997.
- Z.-M. Ge and C.-Y. Ou, “Chaos in a fractional order modified Duffing system,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 34, no. 2, pp. 262–291, 2007.
- W. Ahmad, R. El-khazali, and A. S. Elwakil, “Fractional-order Wien-bridge oscillator,” Electronics Letters, vol. 37, no. 18, pp. 1110–1112, 2001.
- W. M. Ahmad and J. C. Sprott, “Chaos in fractional-order autonomous nonlinear systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 339–351, 2003.
- W. M. Ahmad and A. M. Harb, “On nonlinear control design for autonomous chaotic systems of integer and fractional orders,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 18, no. 4, pp. 693–701, 2003.
- X. Zhang, L. Liu, and Y. Wu, “The uniqueness of positive solution for a singular fractional differential system involving derivatives,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 1400–1409, 2013.
- X. Zhang, L. Liu, and Y. Wu, “Multiple positive solutions of a singular fractional differential equation with negatively perturbed term,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 55, no. 3-4, pp. 1263–1274, 2012.
- X. Zhang, L. Liu, and Y. Wu, “The eigenvalue problem for a singular higher order fractional differential equation involving fractional derivatives,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 17, pp. 8526–8536, 2012.
- X. Zhang, L. Liu, and Y. Wu, “Existence results for multiple positive solutions of nonlinear higher order perturbed fractional differential equations with derivatives,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 4, pp. 1420–1433, 2012.
- H. H. Sun, A. A. Abdelwahab, and B. Onaral, “Linear approximation of transfer function with a pole of fractional power,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 441–444, 1984.
- K. Diethelm and N. J. Ford, “Analysis of fractional differential equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 265, no. 2, pp. 229–248, 2002.
- M. S. Tavazoei and M. Haeri, “Unreliability of frequency-domain approximation in recognising chaos in fractional-order systems,” IET Signal Processing, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 171–181, 2007.
- M. S. Tavazoei and M. Haeri, “Limitations of frequency domain approximation for detecting chaos in fractional order systems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 69, no. 4, pp. 1299–1320, 2008.
- K. Diethelm, N. J. Ford, and A. D. Freed, “A predictor-corrector approach for the numerical solution of fractional differential equations,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 29, no. 1-4, pp. 3–22, 2002.
- C. Li and G. Peng, “Chaos in Chen's system with a fractional order,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 443–450, 2004.
- M. S. Tavazoei and M. Haeri, “Chaotic attractors in incommensurate fractional order systems,” Physica D, vol. 237, no. 20, pp. 2628–2637, 2008.
- K. Sun, X. Wang, and J. C. Sprott, “Bifurcations and chaos in fractional-order simplified Lorenz system,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 1209–1219, 2010.
- I.-D. Chiang, C.-W. Liu, P. P. Varaiya, F. F. Wu, and M. G. Lauby, “Chaos in a simple power system,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 8, no. 4, pp. 1407–1409, 1993.
- Z. Jing, D. Xu, Y. Chang, and L. Chen, “Bifurcations, chaos, and system collapse in a three node power system,” International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy System, vol. 25, no. 6, pp. 443–461, 2003.
- S. Grillo, S. Massucco, A. Morini, A. Pitto, and F. Silvestre, “Bifurcation analysis and Chaos detection in power systems,” in Proceedings of the 43rd International Universities Power Engineering Conference (UPECn '08), pp. 1–6, September 2008.
- H.-D. Chiang, I. Dobson, R. J. Thomas, J. S. Thorp, and L. Fekih-Ahmed, “On voltage collapse in electric power systems,” IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 601–611, 1990.
- M. Caputo, “Linear models of dissipation whose is almost frequency Independent-II.,” Geophysical Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society, vol. 13, pp. 529–539, 1967.