- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 565812, 11 pages
Numerical Schemes for Stochastic Differential Equations with Variable and Distributed Delays: The Interpolation Approach
Systems Engineering Institute, South China University of Technology, Guangzhou 510640, China
Received 10 October 2013; Accepted 30 December 2013; Published 24 February 2014
Academic Editor: Patricia J. Y. Wong
Copyright © 2014 Xueyan Zhao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. E. Kloeden and E. Platen, Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Equations, vol. 23 of Applications of Mathematics (New York), Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1992.
- Y. Komori, Y. Saito, and T. Mitsui, “Some issues in discrete approximate solution for stochastic differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 28, no. 10 12, pp. 269–278, 1994.
- E. Platen, “An introduction to numerical methods for stochastic differential equations,” Acta Numerica, vol. 8, pp. 195–244, 1999.
- G. N. Milstein, Numerical Integration of Stochastic Differential Equations, vol. 313 of Mathematics and Its Applications, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1995.
- Y. Saito and T. Mitsui, “Stability analysis of numerical schemes for stochastic differential equations,” SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, vol. 33, no. 6, pp. 2254–2267, 1996.
- X. Mao, Stochastic Differential Equations and Their Applications, Horwood Publishing Series in Mathematics & Applications, Horwood Publishing, Chichester, UK, 1997.
- C. T. H. Baker and E. Buckwar, “Numerical analysis of explicit one-step methods for stochastic delay differential equations,” LMS Journal of Computation and Mathematics, vol. 3, pp. 315–335, 2000.
- E. Buckwar, “Introduction to the numerical analysis of stochastic delay differential equations,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 125, no. 1-2, pp. 297–307, 2000.
- U. Küchler and E. Platen, “Strong discrete time approximation of stochastic differential equations with time delay,” Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, vol. 54, no. 1–3, pp. 189–205, 2000.
- Y. Hu, S. E. A. Mohammed, and F. Yan, Numerical Solution of Stochastic Differential Systems with Memory, Southern Illinois University, 2001.
- X. Mao and S. Sabanis, “Numerical solutions of stochastic differential delay equations under local Lipschitz condition,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 151, no. 1, pp. 215–227, 2003.
- X. Mao, “Exponential stability of equidistant Euler-Maruyama approximations of stochastic differential delay equations,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 200, no. 1, pp. 297–316, 2007.
- H. Zhang, S. Gan, and L. Hu, “The split-step backward Euler method for linear stochastic delay differential equations,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 225, no. 2, pp. 558–568, 2009.
- X. Mao, “Numerical solutions of stochastic differential delay equations under the generalized Khasminskii-type conditions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 12, pp. 5512–5524, 2011.
- F. Jiang, Y. Shen, and F. Wu, “A note on order of convergence of numerical method for neutral stochastic functional differential equations,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 1194–1200, 2012.
- G. Zhao, M. H. Song, and M. Z. Liu, “Exponential stability of Euler-Maruyama solutions for impulsive stochastic differential equations with delay,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 215, no. 9, pp. 3425–3432, 2010.
- S. Zhou and F. Wu, “Convergence of numerical solutions to neutral stochastic delay differential equations with Markovian switching,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 229, no. 1, pp. 85–96, 2009.
- F. Jiang, Y. Shen, and J. Hu, “Stability of the split-step backward Euler scheme for stochastic delay integro-differential equations with Markovian switching,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 814–821, 2011.
- M. Wei, “Convergence of numerical solutions for variable delay differential equations driven by Poisson random jump measure,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 212, no. 2, pp. 409–417, 2009.
- L.-s. Wang and H. Xue, “Convergence of numerical solutions to stochastic differential delay equations with Poisson jump and Markovian switching,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 188, no. 2, pp. 1161–1172, 2007.
- L.-s. Wang, C. Mei, and H. Xue, “The semi-implicit Euler method for stochastic differential delay equations with jumps,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 192, no. 2, pp. 567–578, 2007.
- X. Mao, “Approximate solutions for a class of stochastic evolution equations with variable delays. II,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 15, no. 1-2, pp. 65–76, 1994.
- M. Milošević, “Highly nonlinear neutral stochastic differential equations with time-dependent delay and the Euler-Maruyama method,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 9-10, pp. 2235–2251, 2011.
- M. Wei, “Convergence analysis of semi-implicit Euler methods for solving stochastic equations with variable delays and random jump magnitudes,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 235, no. 8, pp. 2569–2580, 2011.
- J. K. Hale and S. M. Verduyn Lunel, Introduction to Functional-Differential Equations, vol. 99 of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1993.