- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 581267, 9 pages
New Results and Generalizations for Approximate Fixed Point Property and Their Applications
1Department of Mathematics, National Kaohsiung Normal University, Kaohsiung 824, Taiwan
2Department of Mathematics, Arak Branch, Islamic Azad University, Arak, Iran
3School of Mathematics, Institute for Studies in Theoretical Physics and Mathematics (IPM), P.O. Box 19395-5746, Tehran, Iran
Received 1 December 2013; Accepted 3 January 2014; Published 4 March 2014
Academic Editor: Erdal Karapınar
Copyright © 2014 Wei-Shih Du and Farshid Khojasteh. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Abdul Latif, and Dinh The Luc, “A General Fixed Point Theorem for Multivalued Mappings That Are Not Necessarily Contractions and Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–5, 2014.
- Wei-Shih Du, Farshid Khojasteh, and Yung-Nan Chiu, “Some generalizations of Mizoguchi-Takahashi’s fixed point theorem with new local constraints,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 31, 2014.