- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 583532, 8 pages
Numerical Simulation of the Hydrogen Dispersion Behavior by a Parallel Characteristic Curve Method
1School of Engineering, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou 510275, China
2School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou 510006, China
Received 8 December 2013; Accepted 29 December 2013; Published 11 February 2014
Academic Editor: Hossein Jafari
Copyright © 2014 Qinghe Yao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. Kanayama, K. Komori, and D. Sato, “Development of a thermal convection solver with hierarchical domain decomposition method,” in Proceedings of the 8th World Congress on Computational Mechanics and the 5th European Congress on Computational Methods in Applied Sciences and Engineering, Venice, Italy, 2008.
- H. A. van der Vorst, Iterative Krylov Methods for Large Linear Systems, Cambridge University Press, 2003.
- M. Bercovier, O. Pironneau, and V. Sastri, “Finite Elements and characteristics for some parabolic-hyperbolic problems,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 89–96, 1983.
- J. Douglas Jr. and T. F. Russell, “Numerical methods for convection-dominated diffusion problems based on combining the method of characteristics with finite element or finite difference procedures,” SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, vol. 19, pp. 871–885, 1982.
- O. Pironneau, “On the transport-diffusion algorithm and its applications to the Navier-Stokes equations,” Numerische Mathematik, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 309–332, 1982.
- T. F. Russell, “Time stepping along characteristics with incomplete iteration for a Galerkin approximation of miscible displacement in porous media,” SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 970–1013, 1985.
- O. Pironneau, Finite Element Methods for Fluids, John Wiley and Sons, 1989.
- R. W. Schefer, W. G. Houf, C. San Marchi, W. P. Chernicoff, and L. Englom, “Characterization of leaks from compressed hydrogen dispensing systems and related components,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 1247–1260, 2006.
- H. A. Olvera and A. R. Choudhuri, “Numerical simulation of hydrogen dispersion in the vicinity of a cubical building in stable stratified atmospheres,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 31, no. 15, pp. 2356–2369, 2006.
- K. Matsuura, H. Kanayama, H. Tsukikawa, and M. Inoue, “Numerical simulation of leaking hydrogen dispersion behavior in a partially open space,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 240–247, 2008.
- J. Choi, N. Hur, S. Kang, E. D. Lee, and K.-B. Lee, “A CFD simulation of hydrogen dispersion for the hydrogen leakage from a fuel cell vehicle in an underground parking garage,” International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, vol. 38, pp. 8084–8091, 2013.
- M. Inoue, H. Tsukikawa, H. Kanayama, and K. Matsuura, “Experimental study on leaking hydrogen dispersion in a partially open space,” Journal of Hydrogen Energy Systems Society of Japan, vol. 33, pp. 32–43, 2008.
- H. Kanayama, H. Tsukikawa, S. B. Ndong-Mefane, and O. Sakuragi, “Finite element simulation of hydrogen dispersion by the analogy of the Boussinesq approximation,” Journal of Computational Science and Technology, vol. 2, pp. 643–654, 2008.
- H. Kanayama, H. Tsukikawa, and I. Ismail, “Simulation of hydrogen dispersion by the domain decomposition method,” Japan Journal of Industrial and Applied Mathematics, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 43–53, 2011.
- Q. H. Yao, H. Kanayama, M. Ognio, and H. Notsu, “Incomplete balancing domain decomposition for large scale 3-D non-stationary incompressible flow problems,” in Proceedings of the 9th World Congress on Computational Mechanics and 4th Asian Pacific Congress on Computational Mechanics, 2010.
- O. Pironneau, Finite Element Methods for Fluids, Masson, Paris, France, 1989.
- Q. Yao, H. Kanayama, H. Notsu, and M. Ogino, “Balancing domain decomposition for non-stationary incompressible flow problems using a characteristic-curve method,” Journal of Computational Science and Technology, vol. 4, pp. 121–135, 2010.
- Y. Qing-He and Z. Qing-Yong, “Investigation of the contamination control in a cleaning room with a moving AGV by 3D large-scale simulation,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, Article ID 570237, 10 pages, 2013.
- Q. Yao and Q. A. Zhu, “Pressure-stabilized Lagrange-Galerkin method in a parallel domain decomposition system,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 161873, 13 pages, 2013.
- Q. Yao -H and Q. Zhu -Y, “Investigation of the contamination control in a cleaning room with a moving AGV by 3D Large-Scale simulation,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, Article ID 570237, 10 pages, 2013.