- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 602121, 8 pages
A Class of Unbounded Fourier Multipliers on the Unit Complex Ball
1Department of Mathematics, Shantou University, Shantou, Guangdong 515063, China
2Faculty of Science and Technology, University of Macau, Macau
Received 5 December 2013; Accepted 15 January 2014; Published 24 February 2014
Academic Editor: Anna Mercaldo
Copyright © 2014 Pengtao Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Gaudry, T. Qian, and S. Wang, “Boundedness of singular integral operators with holomorphic kernels on star-shaped closed Lipschitz curves,” Colloquium Mathematicum, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 133–150, 1996.
- A. McIntosh and T. Qian, “Convolution singular integral operators on Lipschitz curves,” in Harmonic Analysis, vol. 1494 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 142–162, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1991.
- T. Qian, “Singular integrals with holomorphic kernels and -Fourier multipliers on star-shaped closed Lipschitz curves,” Studia Mathematica, vol. 123, no. 3, pp. 195–216, 1997.
- T. Qian, “A holomorphic extension result,” Complex Variables. Theory and Application, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 59–77, 1997.
- M. Cowling and T. Qian, “A class of singular integrals on the -complex unit sphere,” Science in China. Series A, vol. 42, no. 12, pp. 1233–1245, 1999.
- S. Gong, Integrals of Cauchy Type on the Ball, vol. 1 of Monographs in Analysis, International Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1993.
- L. K. Hua, Harmonic Analysis of Functions of Several Complex Variables in the Classical Domains, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1963.
- W. Rudin, Function theory in the unit ball of ℂn, Grundlehren der Mathematischen Wissenschaften, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2008.
- C. Li, A. McIntosh, and S. Semmes, “Convolution singular integrals on Lipschitz surfaces,” Journal of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 455–481, 1992.
- A. McIntosh, “Operators which have an functional calculus,” in Proceedings of the Mini Conference on Operator Theory and Partial Differential Equations, Center for Mathematical Analysis, vol. 14, ANU, Canberra, Australia.
- T. Qian, “Fourier analysis on starlike Lipschitz surfaces,” Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 183, no. 2, pp. 370–412, 2001.