- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 602763, 7 pages
Exploring the Best Classification from Average Feature Combination
1School of Information Science and Technology, Bohai University, Jinzhou 121013, China
2Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 22 December 2013; Revised 13 January 2014; Accepted 13 January 2014; Published 19 February 2014
Academic Editor: Shen Yin
Copyright © 2014 Jian Hou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jian Hou, Wei-Xue Liu, and Hamid Reza Karimi, “Sampling Based Average Classifier Fusion,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Wei-Xue Liu, Jian Hou, and Hamid Reza Karimi, “Research on Vocabulary Sizes and Codebook Universality,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.