- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 602763, 7 pages
Exploring the Best Classification from Average Feature Combination
1School of Information Science and Technology, Bohai University, Jinzhou 121013, China
2Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 22 December 2013; Revised 13 January 2014; Accepted 13 January 2014; Published 19 February 2014
Academic Editor: Shen Yin
Copyright © 2014 Jian Hou et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. G. Lowe, “Distinctive image features from scale-invariant keypoints,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 91–110, 2004.
- H. Bay, A. Ess, T. Tuytelaars, and L. van Gool, “Surf: speeded up robust features,” Computer Vision and Image Understanding, vol. 110, no. 3, pp. 346–359, 2008.
- N. Dalal and B. Triggs, “Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '05), pp. 886–893, June 2005.
- L. Sun, C.-Z. Han, J.-J. Shen, and N. Dai, “Generalized rough set method for ensemble feature selection and multiple classifier fusion,” Acta Automatica Sinica, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 298–304, 2008.
- J. Hou and M. Pelillo, “A simple feature combination method based on dominant sets,” Pattern Recognition, vol. 46, pp. 3129–3139, 2013.
- G. R. G. Lanckriet, N. Cristianini, P. Bartlett, L. El Ghaoui, and M. I. Jordan, “Learning the kernel matrix with semidefinite programming,” Journal of Machine Learning Research, vol. 5, pp. 27–72, 2004.
- A. Kumar and C. Sminchisescu, “Support Kernel machines for object recognition,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 11th International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV '07), October 2007.
- Y. Y. Lin, T. L. Liu, and C. S. Fuh, “Local ensemble kernel learning for object category recognition,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '07), pp. 1–8, June 2007.
- M. Varma and D. Ray, “Learning the discriminative power-invariance trade-off,” in Proceedings of the IEEE 11th International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV '07), pp. 1–8, October 2007.
- J. Yang, Y. Li, Y. Tian, L. Duan, and W. Gao, “Group-sensitive multiple kernel learning for object categorization,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV '09), pp. 436–443, October 2009.
- M. Gönen and E. Alpaydin, “Localized multiple kernel learning,” in Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Machine Learning, pp. 642–651, July 2008.
- P. Gehler and S. Nowozin, “On feature combination for multiclass object classification,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 221–228, 2009.
- L. I. Kuncheva, “A theoretical study on six classifier fusion strategies,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 281–286, 2002.
- S. Tulyakov, S. Jaeger, V. Govindaraju, and D. Doermann, Review of Classifier Combination Methods, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2008.
- J. Hou, B. P. Zhang, N. M. Qi, and Y. Yang, “Evaluating feature combination in object classification,” in Proceedings of the International Symposium on Visual Computing, pp. 597–606, 2011.
- S. Yin, S. Ding, A. Haghani, H. Hao, and P. Zhang, “A comparison study of basic datadriven fault diagnosis and process monitoring methods on the benchmark tennessee eastman process,” Journal of Process Control, vol. 22, pp. 1567–1581, 2012.
- S. Yin, X. Yang, and H. R. Karimi, “Data-driven adaptive observer for fault diagnosis,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 832836, 21 pages, 2012.
- S. Yin, G. Wang, and H. Karimi, “Data-driven design of robust fault detection system for wind turbines,” Mechatronics, 2013.
- L. L. Jia and L. Fei-Fei, “What, where and who? classifying event by scene and object recognition,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, pp. 1–8, 2007.
- S. Lazebnik, C. Schmid, and J. Ponce, “Beyond bags of features: spatial pyramid matching for recognizing natural scene categories,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '06), vol. 2, pp. 2169–2178, June 2006.
- M. E. Nilsback and A. Zisserman, “A visual vocabulary for flower classification,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR '06), pp. 1447–1454, June 2006.
- L. Fei-Fei, R. Fergus, and P. Perona, “Learning generative visual models from few training examples: an incremental bayesian approach tested on 101 object categories,” in Proceedings of the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshop (CVPRW '04), p. 178, 2004.
- A. Bosch, A. Zisserman, and X. Munoz, “Representing shape with a spatial pyramid kernel,” in Proceedings of the 6th ACM International Conference on Image and Video Retrieval (CIVR '07), pp. 401–408, July 2007.
- J. Hou, W. X. Liu, E. Xu, Q. Xia, and N. M. Qi, “An experimental study on the universality of visual vocabularies,” Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, vol. 24, pp. 1204–1211, 2013.
- S. Yin, H. Luo, and S. Ding, “Real-time implementation of fault-tolerant control systems with performance optimization,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 61, pp. 2402–2411, 2014.
- A. Baak, M. Muller, G. Bharaj, H.-P. Seidel, and C. Theobalt, “A data-driven approach for real-time full body pose reconstruction from a depth camera,” in Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV '11), pp. 1092–1099, November 2011.
- S. Yin, S. Ding, A. Haghani, and H. Hao, “Data-driven monitoring for stochastic systems and its application on batch process,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 44, pp. 1366–1376, 2013.