- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 645947, 7 pages
Weak and Strong Limit Theorems for Stochastic Processes under Nonadditive Probability
1Graduate Department of Financial Engineering, Ajou University, Suwon 443-749, Republic of Korea
2School of Mathematics, Shandong University, Jinan 250100, China
Received 9 December 2013; Accepted 23 December 2013; Published 13 February 2014
Academic Editor: Litan Yan
Copyright © 2014 Xiaoyan Chen and Zengjing Chen. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- G. Choquet, “Theory of capacities,” Annales de Linstitut Fourier, vol. 5, no. 131–295, p. 87, 1953.
- N. El Karoui, S. Peng, and M. C. Quenez, “Backward stochastic differential equations in finance,” Mathematical Finance, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 1–71, 1997.
- S. Peng, “Nonlinear expectations and stochastic calculus under uncertainty,” 2010, http://arxiv.org/abs/1002.4546.
- S. Peng, “Law of large numbers and central limit theorem under nonlinear expectations,” 2007, http://arxiv.org/pdf/math/0702358.pdf.
- S. Peng, “A new central limit theorem under sublinear expectations,” 2008, http://arxiv.org/pdf/0803.2656.pdf.
- Z. Chen and F. Hu, “A law of the iterated logarithm for sublinear expectations,” 2013, http://arxiv.org/pdf/1103.2965.pdf.
- P. Wu and Z. Chen, “An invariance principle of G-Brownian mo- tion for the law of the iterated logarithm under G-expectation,” May 2011, http://arxiv.org/abs/1105.0135.
- M. Marinacci, “Limit laws for non-additive probabilities and their frequentist interpretation,” Journal of Economic Theory, vol. 84, no. 2, pp. 145–195, 1999.
- P. Teran, “Laws of large numbers without additivity,” Transactions of American Mathematical Society. Accepted for publication.
- Z. Chen, “Strong laws of large numbers for capacities,” 2010, http://arxiv.org/abs/1006.0749.
- Z. Chen, P. Wu, and B. Li, “A strong law of large numbers for non-additive probabilities,” International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 365–377, 2013.
- J. Y. Halpern, Reasoning about Uncertainty, MIT Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 2003.
- X. Chen, “Strong law of large numbers under an upper probability,” Applied Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 12, pp. 2056–2062, 2013.
- X. Chen, “An invariance principle of SLLN for G-quadratic variational process under capacities,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Technology and Computer Application Engineering (ITCAE '13), pp. 113–117, CRC Press, 2013.
- X. Chen and Z. Chen, “An invariance principle of strong law of large numbers under non-additive probabilities,” Preprint.
- S. Peng, “Survey on normal distributions, central limit theorem, Brownian motion and the related stochastic calculus under sublinear expectations,” Science in China A, vol. 52, no. 7, pp. 1391–1411, 2009.
- F. Hu, “General laws of large numbers under sublinear expectations,” 2011, http://arxiv.org/abs/1104.5296.