- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 670287, 6 pages
Periodic Solutions for Second-Order Ordinary Differential Equations with Linear Nonlinearity
1School of Mathematics and Physics, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Chongqing 400065, China
2Department of Applied Mathematics, Lanzhou University of Technology, Lanzhou, Gansu 730050, China
Received 17 February 2013; Accepted 29 October 2013; Published 30 January 2014
Academic Editor: Pei Yu
Copyright © 2014 Xiaohong Hu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. S. Berger and M. Schechter, “On the solvability of semilinear gradient operator equations,” Advances in Mathematics, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 97–132, 1977.
- J. Mawhin, “Semicoercive monotone variational problems,” Bulletin de la Classe des Sciences. Académie Royale de Belgique, vol. 73, no. 3-4, pp. 118–130, 1987.
- M. Willem, “Oscillations forces de systmes hamiltoniens,” in Public. Smin. Analyse Non Linaire, Université de Besançon, 1981.
- Y. M. Long, “Nonlinear oscillations for classical Hamiltonian systems with bi-even subquadratic potentials,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 24, no. 12, pp. 1665–1671, 1995.
- P. H. Rabinowitz, “On subharmonic solutions of Hamiltonian systems,” Communications on Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 609–633, 1980.
- J. Mawhin and M. Willem, Critical Point Theory and Hamiltonian Systems, vol. 74 of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1989.
- C. Tang, “Periodic solutions of non-autonomous second order systems with -quasisubadditive potential,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 189, no. 3, pp. 671–675, 1995.
- C. Tang, “Periodic solutions of non-autonomous second order systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 202, no. 2, pp. 465–469, 1996.
- C.-L. Tang, “Periodic solutions for nonautonomous second order systems with sublinear nonlinearity,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 126, no. 11, pp. 3263–3270, 1998.
- C.-L. Tang and X.-P. Wu, “Periodic solutions for second order systems with not uniformly coercive potential,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 259, no. 2, pp. 386–397, 2001.
- X. Wu, “Saddle point characterization and multiplicity of periodic solutions of non-autonomous second-order systems,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 58, no. 7-8, pp. 899–907, 2004.
- X.-P. Wu and C.-L. Tang, “Periodic solutions of a class of non-autonomous second-order systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 236, no. 2, pp. 227–235, 1999.
- F. Zhao and X. Wu, “Periodic solutions for a class of non-autonomous second order systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 296, no. 2, pp. 422–434, 2004.
- F. Zhao and X. Wu, “Existence and multiplicity of periodic solution for non-autonomous second-order systems with linear nonlinearity,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 325–335, 2005.
- Z. Q. Han, “2π-periodic solutions to n-Duffng systems,” in Nonlinear Analysis and Its Aplications, D. J. Guo, Ed., pp. 182–191, Beijng Scientific and Technical, Beijing, China, 1994, (Chinese).
- Q. Meng and X. H. Tang, “Solutions of a second-order Hamiltonian system with periodic boundary conditions,” Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis, vol. 9, no. 4, pp. 1053–1067, 2010.
- X. H. Tang and Q. Meng, “Solutions of a second-order Hamiltonian system with periodic boundary conditions,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 3722–3733, 2010.
- Z. Q. Han, “-periodic solutions to ordinary differential systems at resonance,” Acta Mathematica Sinica. Chinese Series, vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 639–644, 2000 (Chinese).
- P. H. Rabinowitz, Minimax Methods in Critical Point Theory with Applications to Differential Equations, vol. 65 of CBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics, American Mathematical Society, Washington, DC, USA, 1986.