- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 675840, 10 pages
A Novel Scheme Adaptive Hybrid Dislocated Synchronization for Two Identical and Different Memristor Chaotic Oscillator Systems with Uncertain Parameters
1College of Automation, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Hubei 430074, China
2School of Science, Hubei University of Technology, Wuhan 430068, China
3School of Information Science and Engineering, Central South University, Changsha 410012, China
Received 12 July 2013; Revised 11 December 2013; Accepted 15 December 2013; Published 28 January 2014
Academic Editor: Chengjian Zhang
Copyright © 2014 Jie Chen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- Z.-M. Ge and Y.-S. Chen, “Synchronization of unidirectional coupled chaotic systems via partial stability,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 101–111, 2004.
- G. Fu and Z. Li, “Robust adaptive anti-synchronization of two different hyperchaotic systems with external uncertainties,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 395–401, 2011.
- W. He and J. Cao, “Generalized synchronization of chaotic systems: an auxiliary system approach via matrix measure,” Chaos, vol. 19, no. 1, Article ID 013118, 2009.
- A. A. Koronovskii, O. I. Moskalenko, and A. E. Hramov, “On the use of chaotic synchronization for secure communication,” Physics-Uspekhi, vol. 52, no. 12, pp. 1213–1238, 2009.
- A. A. Koronovskii, O. I. Moskalenko, and A. E. Hramov, “Hidden data transmission using generalized synchronization in the presence of noise,” Technical Physics, vol. 55, no. 4, pp. 435–441, 2010.
- P. K. Roy, C. Hens, I. Grosu, and S. K. Dana, “Engineering generalized synchronization in chaotic oscillators,” Chaos, vol. 21, no. 1, Article ID 013106, 2011.
- M. G. Rosenblum, A. S. Pikovsky, and J. Kurths, “Phase synchronization of chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 76, no. 11, pp. 1804–1807, 1996.
- M.-C. Ho, Y.-C. Hung, and C.-H. Chou, “Phase and anti-phase synchronization of two chaotic systems by using active control,” Physics Letters A, vol. 296, no. 1, pp. 43–48, 2002.
- S. K. Bhowmick, P. Pal, P. K. Roy, and S. K. Dana, “Lag synchronization and scaling of chaotic attractor in coupled system,” Chaos, vol. 22, no. 2, Article ID 023151, 2012.
- R. Mainieri and J. Rehacek, “Projective synchronization in three-dimensional chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 82, no. 15, pp. 3042–3045, 1999.
- L. Kocarev and U. Parlitz, “Synchronizing spatiotemporal chaos in coupled nonlinear oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 77, no. 11, pp. 2206–2209, 1996.
- G.-H. Li, “Modified projective synchronization of chaotic system,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 32, no. 5, pp. 1786–1790, 2007.
- J. Sun, Y. Shen, G. Zhang, G. Cui, and Y. Wang, “General hybrid projective complete dislocated synchronization with non-derivative and derivative coupling based on parameter identification in several chaotic and hyperchaotic systems,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 22, no. 4, Article ID 040508, 2013.
- A. E. Hramov and A. A. Koronovskii, “Time scale synchronization of chaotic oscillators,” Physica D, vol. 206, no. 3-4, pp. 252–264, 2005.
- L. Runzi, W. Yinglan, and D. Shucheng, “Combination synchronization of three classic chaotic systems using active backstepping design,” Chaos, vol. 21, no. 4, Article ID 043114, 2011.
- R. Luo and Y. Wang, “Active backstepping-based combination synchronization of three different chaotic systems,” Advanced Science, Engi- Neering and Medicine, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 142–147, 2012.
- J. Sun, Y. Shen, G. Zhang, C. Xu, and G. Cui, “Combination-combination synchronization among four identical or different chaotic systems,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 73, no. 3, pp. 1211–1222, 2013.
- J. Sun, Y. Shen, X. Wang, and J. Chen, “Finite-time combination-combination synchronization of four different chaotic systems with unknown parameters via sliding mode control,” Nonlinear Dynamics, 2013.
- J. Sun, Y. Shen Y Quan, and C. Xu, “Compound synchronization of four memristor chaotic oscillator systems and secure communication,” Chaos, vol. 23, no. 1, Article ID 013140, 2013.
- E. Ott, C. Grebogi, and J. A. Yorke, “Controlling chaos,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 11, pp. 1196–1199, 1990.
- T. Li, J. Yu, and Z. Wang, “Delay-range-dependent synchronization criterion for Lur'e systems with delay feedback control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 1796–1803, 2009.
- H. G. Zhang, T. D. Ma, G.-B. Huang, and Z. L. Wang, “Robust global exponential synchronization of uncertain chaotic delayed neural networks via dual-stage impulsive control,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 831–844, 2010.
- H.-H. Chen, G.-J. Sheu, Y.-L. Lin, and C.-S. Chen, “Chaos synchronization between two different chaotic systems via nonlinear feedback control,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 70, no. 12, pp. 4393–4401, 2009.
- H. N. Agiza and M. T. Yassen, “Synchronization of Rossler and Chen chaotic dynamical systems using active control,” Physics Letters A, vol. 278, no. 4, pp. 191–197, 2001.
- Y. Yu and H.-X. Li, “Adaptive hybrid projective synchronization of uncertain chaotic systems based on backstepping design,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 388–393, 2011.
- H. G. Zhang, W. Huang, Z. L. Wang, and T. Y. Chai, “Adaptive synchronization between two different chaotic systems with unknown parameters,” Physics Letters A, vol. 350, no. 5-6, pp. 363–366, 2006.
- H.-T. Yau, “Design of adaptive sliding mode controller for chaos synchronization with uncertainties,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 341–347, 2004.
- W. Xie, C. Wen, and Z. Li, “Impulsive control for the stabilization and synchronization of Lorenz systems,” Physics Letters A, vol. 275, no. 1-2, pp. 67–72, 2000.
- J. Sun, Y. Shen, and G. Zhang, “Transmission projective synchronization of multi-systems with non-delayed and delayed coupling via impulsive control,” Chaos, vol. 22, no. 4, Article ID 043107, 2012.
- D. Ghosh, I. Grosu, and S. K. Dana, “Design of coupling for synchronization in time-delayed systems,” Chaos, vol. 22, no. 3, Article ID 033111, 2012.
- J. Sun and Q. Yin, “Robust fault-tolerant full-order and reduced-order observer synchronization for differential inclusion chaotic systems with unknown disturbances and parameters,” Journal of Vibration and Control, 2013.
- G. Wen and D. Xu, “Nonlinear observer control for full-state projective synchronization in chaotic continuous-time systems,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 71–77, 2005.
- J. H. Park, “Adaptive modified projective synchronization of a unified chaotic system with an uncertain parameter,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 1152–1159, 2007.
- J. H. Park, “Adaptive controller design for modified projective synchronization of Genesio-Tesi chaotic system with uncertain parameters,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 1154–1159, 2007.
- J. H. Park, “Adaptive synchronization of a four-dimensional chaotic system with uncertain parameters,” International Journal of Nonlinear Sciences and Numerical Simulation, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 305–310, 2005.
- J. H. Park, “Adaptive control for modified projective synchronization of a four-dimensional chaotic system with uncertain parameters,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 213, no. 1, pp. 288–293, 2008.
- Y. Xu, W. Zhou, and J.-A. Fang, “Hybrid dislocated control and general hybrid projective dislocated synchronization for the modified Lü chaotic system,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 1305–1315, 2009.
- S. Wen, Z. Zeng, and T. Huang, “Adaptive synchronization of memristor-based Chua's circuits,” Physics Letters A, vol. 376, no. 44, pp. 2775–2780, 2012.
- B. Bao, Z. Liu, and J. Xu, “Transient chaos in smooth memristor oscillator,” Chinese Physics B, vol. 19, no. 3, Article ID 030510, 2010.