- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 686274, 8 pages
Hopf Bifurcation Analysis in a Modified Price Differential Equation Model with Two Delays
School of Science, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
Received 14 November 2013; Accepted 13 January 2014; Published 3 March 2014
Academic Editor: Weiming Wang
Copyright © 2014 Yanhui Zhai et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. Shuhe, “Differential equation model and chaos,” Journal of China Science and Technology University, pp. 312–324, 1999.
- Z. Xi-fan, C. Xia, and C. Yun-qing, “A qualitative analysis of price model in differential equations of price,” Journal of Shenyang Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 83–86, 2004.
- S. Banerjee and W. A. Barnett, “Bifurcation analysis of Zellner’s marshallain macroeconomic model,” Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, vol. 35, no. 9, pp. 1577–1585.
- L. Tanghong and L. Zhenwen, “Hopf bifurcation of price Reyleigh equation with time delay,” Journal of Jilin University, vol. 47, no. 3, 2009.
- W. Yong and Z. Yanhui, “Stability and Hopf bifurcation of differential equation model of price with time delay,” Highlights of Sciencepaper Online, vol. 4, no. 1, 2011.
- Y. Zhai, H. Bai, Y. Xiong, and X. Ma, “Hopf bifurcation analysis for the modified Rayleigh price model with time delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 290497, 6 pages, 2013.
- O. I. Adeyemi and L. C. Hunt, “Modelling OECD industrial energy demand: asymmetric price responses and energy saving technical change,” Energy Economics, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 693–709, 2007.
- L. Tanghong and Z. Linhua, “Hopf and codimension two bifurcation for the price Rayleigh equation with two time delays,” Journal of Jilin University, vol. 50, no. 3, pp. 409–416, 2012.
- K. L. Cooke and Z. Grossman, “Discrete delay, distributed delay and stability switches,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 86, no. 2, pp. 592–627, 1982.
- J. Wei and S. Ruan, “Stability and bifurcation in a neural network model with two delays,” Physica D, vol. 130, no. 3-4, pp. 255–272, 1999.
- J. Hale, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1977.
- D. D. Hassard, N. D. Kazarinoff, and Y. H. Wan, Theory and Applications of Hopf Bifurcation, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1981.