- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 705893, 5 pages
Global Behavior of the Difference Equation
1College of Mathematics and Information Science, Guangxi University, Nanning, Guangxi 530004, China
2College of Information and Statistics, Guangxi University of Finance and Economics, Nanning, Guangxi 530003, China
Received 17 November 2013; Accepted 23 December 2013; Published 3 February 2014
Academic Editor: Tongxing Li
Copyright © 2014 Hongjian Xi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Janssen and D. Tjaden, “Solution to problem 86-2,” Mathematical Intelligencer, vol. 9, pp. 40–43, 1987.
- C. Kent, “Convergence of solutions in a nonhyperbolic case,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 47, no. 7, pp. 4651–4665, 2001.
- Q. He, T. Sun, and H. Xi, “Dynamics of a family of nonlinear delay difference equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 456530, 4 pages, 2013.
- W. Liu and S. Stević, “Global attractivity of a family of nonautonomous max-type difference equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 11, pp. 6297–6303, 2012.
- F. Sun, “On the asymptotic behavior of a difference equation with maximum,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2008, Article ID 243291, 6 pages, 2008.
- S. Stević, “Global stability of a max-type difference equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 216, no. 1, pp. 354–356, 2010.
- T. Sun, H. Xi, C. Han, and B. Qin, “Dynamics of the max-type difference equation , ,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, vol. 38, no. 1-2, pp. 173–180, 2012.
- T. Sun, X. Wu, Q. He, and H. Xi, “On boundedness of solutions of the difference equation for ,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, vol. 44, no. 1-2, pp. 61–68, 2014.
- M. R. S. Kulenović and G. Ladas, Dynamics of Second Order Rational Difference Equations: With Open Problems and Conjectures, Chapman & Hall/CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla, USA, 2002.
- S. Kalikow, P. M. Knopf, Y. S. Huang, and G. Nyerges, “Convergence properties in the nonhyperbolic case ,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 326, no. 1, pp. 456–467, 2007.