- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 740248, 9 pages
New Iteration Methods for Time-Fractional Modified Nonlinear Kawahara Equation
1Institute for Groundwater Studies, Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, University of the Free State, Bloemfontein 9301, South Africa
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Art & Sciences, Celal Bayar University, Muradiye Campus, 45047 Manisa, Turkey
3Department of Mathematical Sciences, North-West University, Mafikeng Campus, Mmabatho 2735, South Africa
Received 3 September 2013; Accepted 26 September 2013; Published 16 January 2014
Academic Editor: Adem Kiliçman
Copyright © 2014 Abdon Atangana et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Daniel Olvera, and Alex Elías-Zúñiga, “Enhanced Multistage Homotopy Perturbation Method: Approximate Solutions of Nonlinear Dynamic Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–12, 2014.
- Hongyong Yang, Fujun Han, Fei Liu, Huixia Liu, and Mei Zhao, “Distributed Coordination of Fractional Dynamical Systems with Exogenous Disturbances,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.