- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 745296, 12 pages
Bifurcation Analysis of a Singular Bioeconomic Model with Allee Effect and Two Time Delays
1Department of Science, Northeastern University, Shenyang, Liaoning 110819, China
2Department of Mathematics, Hubei Institute for Nationalities, Enshi, Hubei 445000, China
Received 12 September 2013; Accepted 16 January 2014; Published 10 March 2014
Academic Editor: Shengqiang Liu
Copyright © 2014 Xue Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- H. S. Gordon, “Economic theory of a common property resource: the fishery,” Journal of Political Economy, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 124–142, 1954.
- X. Zhang, Q.-L. Zhang, and Y. Zhang, “Bifurcations of a class of singular biological economic models,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 40, no. 3, pp. 1309–1318, 2009.
- W. Liu, C. J. Fu, and B. S. Chen, “Hopf bifurcation for a predator–prey biological economic system with Holling type II functional response,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 348, no. 6, pp. 1114–1127, 2011.
- C. Liu, Q. L. Zhang, X. Zhang, and X. D. Duan, “Dynamical behavior in a stage-structured differential-algebraic prey–predator model with discrete time delay and harvesting,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 231, no. 2, pp. 612–625, 2009.
- B. S. Chen and J. Chen, “Bifurcation and chaotic behavior of a discrete singular biological economic system,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 5, pp. 2371–2386, 2012.
- J. K. Hale, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1977.
- J. K. Hale and S. M. Verduyn Lunel, Theory of Functional Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1993.
- Y. Kuang, Delay Differential Equations with Applications in Population Dynamics, vol. 191 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, Boston, Mass, USA, 1993.
- S. Yuan and Y. Song, “RETRACTED: stability and Hopf bifurcations in a delayed Leslie—Gower predator—prey system,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 355, no. 1, pp. 82–100, 2009.
- J. Wu, Theory and Applications of Partial Functional-Differential Equations, vol. 119 of Applied Mathematical Sciences, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1996.
- P. Yongzhen, L. Shuping, and L. Changguo, “Effect of delay on a predator–prey model with parasitic infection,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 311–321, 2011.
- Y. Zhang and Q. Zhang, “Dynamic behavior in a delayed stage-structured population model with stochastic fluctuation and harvesting,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 66, no. 1-2, pp. 231–245, 2011.
- T. K. Kar and A. Ghorai, “Dynamic behaviour of a delayed predator–prey model with harvesting,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 22, pp. 9085–9104, 2011.
- K. Chakraborty, M. Chakraborty, and T. K. Kar, “Bifurcation and control of a bioeconomic model of a prey–predator system with a time delay,” Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, vol. 5, no. 4, pp. 613–625, 2011.
- G. D. Zhang, L. L. Zhu, and B. S. Chen, “Hopf bifurcation and stability for a differential-algebraic biological economic system,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 1, pp. 330–338, 2010.
- S. Yuan and Y. Song, “Bifurcation and stability analysis for a delayed Leslie—Gower predator—prey system,” IMA Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 74, no. 4, pp. 574–603, 2009.
- S. Gakkhar, K. Negi, and S. K. Sahani, “Effects of seasonal growth on ratio dependent delayed prey predator system,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 850–862, 2009.
- Y. Song, Y. Peng, and J. Wei, “Bifurcations for a predator–prey system with two delays,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 337, no. 1, pp. 466–479, 2008.
- Y. Ma, “Global Hopf bifurcation in the Leslie—Gower predator—prey model with two delays,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 370–375, 2012.
- W. C. Allee, Animal Aggretions: A Study in General Sociology, University of Chicago Press, Chicago, Ill, USA, 1931.
- B. D. Hassard, N. D. Kazarinoff, and Y. H. Wan, Theory and Applications of Hopf Bifurcation, vol. 41 of London Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1981.
- C.-H. Zhang, X.-P. Yan, and G.-H. Cui, “Hopf bifurcations in a predator–prey system with a discrete delay and a distributed delay,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 4141–4153, 2010.
- F. Li and H. Li, “Hopf bifurcation of a predator–prey model with time delay and stage structure for the prey,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 55, no. 3-4, pp. 672–679, 2012.
- J.-F. Zhang, “Bifurcation analysis of a modified Holling-Tanner predator–prey model with time delay,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 36, no. 3, pp. 1219–1231, 2012.
- N. Bairagi and D. Jana, “On the stability and Hopf bifurcation of a delay-induced predator–prey system with habitat complexity,” Applied Mathematical Modelling, vol. 35, no. 7, pp. 3255–3267, 2011.