- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 747092, 9 pages
Exact Boundary Controller Design for a Kind of Enhanced Oil Recovery Models
1State Key Lab of Oil and Gas Reservoir Geology and Exploitation, Southwest Petroleum University, Chengdu 610500, China
2Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310027, China
3Department of Mathematics, College of Science, Southwest Petroleum University, Chengdu 610500, China
Received 23 October 2013; Revised 23 December 2013; Accepted 29 December 2013; Published 17 February 2014
Academic Editor: Stanislaw Migorski
Copyright © 2014 Ping Guo et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. M. Abriola, T. J. Dekker, and K. D. Pennell, “Surfactant-enhanced solubilization of residual dodecane in soil columns—2. Mathematical modeling,” Environmental Science and Technology, vol. 27, no. 12, pp. 2341–2351, 1993.
- P. Daripa and G. Paşa, “An optimal viscosity profile in enhanced oil recovery by polymer flooding,” International Journal of Engineering Science, vol. 42, no. 19-20, pp. 2029–2039, 2004.
- B. Ju, T. Fan, and M. Ma, “Enhanced oil recovery by flooding with hydrophilic nanoparticles,” China Particuology, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 41–46, 2006.
- K. C. Taylor and H. A. Nasr-El-Din, “Water-soluble hydrophobically associating polymers for improved oil recovery: a literature review,” Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, vol. 19, no. 3-4, pp. 265–280, 1998.
- J. Hou, Z. Liu, S. Zhang, X. Yue, and J. Yang, “The role of viscoelasticity of alkali/surfactant/polymer solutions in enhanced oil recovery,” Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, vol. 47, no. 3-4, pp. 219–235, 2005.
- D. A. Z. Wever, F. Picchioni, and A. A. Broekhuis, “Polymers for enhanced oil recovery: a paradigm for structure-property relationship in aqueous solution,” Progress in Polymer Science, vol. 36, no. 11, pp. 1558–1628, 2011.
- Q. Wang, X. Fang, B. Bai et al., “Engineering bacteria for production of rhamnolipid as an agent for enhanced oil recovery,” Biotechnology and Bioengineering, vol. 98, no. 4, pp. 842–853, 2007.
- R. Sen, “Biotechnology in petroleum recovery: the microbial EOR,” Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, vol. 34, no. 6, pp. 714–724, 2008.
- S. M. Desouky, M. M. Abdel-Daim, M. H. Sayyouh, and A. S. Dahab, “Modelling and laboratory investigation of microbial enhanced oil recovery,” Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, vol. 15, no. 2–4, pp. 309–320, 1996.
- Y. Lei, S. Li, X. Zhang, Q. Zhang, and L. Guo, “Optimal control of polymer flooding based on maximum principle,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, Article ID 987975, 20 pages, 2012.
- N. Lai, X. Qin, Z. Ye, Q. Peng, Y. Zhang, and Z. Ming, “Synthesis and evaluation of a water-soluble hyperbranched polymer as enhanced oil recovery chemical,” Journal of Chemistry, vol. 2013, Article ID 824785, 11 pages, 2013.
- E. L. Isaacson and J. B. Temple, “Analysis of a singular hyperbolic system of conservation laws,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 65, no. 2, pp. 250–268, 1986.
- D. Schaeffer and M. Shearer, “Riemann problems for nonstrictly hyperbolic 2 × 2 systems of conservation laws,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 304, pp. 267–305, 1987.
- A. Tveito and R. Winther, “Existence, uniqueness, and continuous dependence for a system of hyperbolic conservation laws modeling polymer flooding,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 905–933, 1991.
- A. J. de Souza, “Wave structure for a nonstrictly hyperbolic system of three conservation laws,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 22, no. 9, pp. 1–29, 1995.
- P. Daripa, J. Glimm, B. Lindquist, and O. McBryan, “Polymer floods: a case study of nonlinear wave analysis and of instability control in tertiary oil recovery,” SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 353–373, 1988.
- J. Lu, D. W. C. Ho, and Z. Wang, “Pinning stabilization of linearly coupled stochastic neural networks via minimum number of controllers,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 20, no. 10, pp. 1617–1629, 2009.
- J. Lu, J. Kurths, J. Cao, N. Mahdavi, and C. Huang, “Synchronization control for nonlinear stochastic dynamical networks: pinning impulsive strategy,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 285–292, 2012.
- W. Yu, G. Chen, and J. Lü, “On pinning synchronization of complex dynamical networks,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 429–435, 2009.
- T. Li and B.-Y. Zhang, “Global exact controllability of a class of quasilinear hyperbolic systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 225, no. 1, pp. 289–311, 1998.
- D.-X. Kong and H. Yao, “Global exact boundary controllability of a class of quasilinear hyperbolic systems of conservation laws. II,” SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 140–158, 2005.
- T. Li, Global Classical Solutions for Quasilinear Hyperbolic Systems, Wiley, 1994.