- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 785072, 8 pages
Target Image Matching Algorithm Based on Binocular CCD Ranging
1School of Information Technology, Jilin Agriculture University, Changchun 130118, China
2Informatization Center, Changchun University of Science and Technology, Changchun 130022, China
3School of Optoelectronic Engineering, Changchun University of Science and Technology, Changchun 130022, China
4College of Computer Science and Engineering, Changchun University of Technology, Changchun 130012, China
Received 18 April 2014; Accepted 28 June 2014; Published 16 July 2014
Academic Editor: Fuding Xie
Copyright © 2014 Dongming Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- J. M. Hakkarainen and H. Lee, “A CCD/CMOS absolute-value-of-difference processor for use in a stereo vision system,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol. 28, no. 7, pp. 799–807, 1993.
- S. Vallerand, M. Kanbara, and N. Yokoya, “Binocular vision-based augmented reality system with an increased registration depth using dynamic correction of feature positions,” in Proceedings of the IEEE on Virtual Reality, pp. 271–272, 2003.
- F.-Q. Zhou, J.-G. Zhu, X.-Y. Yang, and S.-H. Ye, “A high speed CCD camera calibration technique,” Optics and Precision Engineering, vol. 8, pp. 96–100, 2000.
- S. Lin, Y. Jinhua, Z. Qun, and L. Peiping, “Research on measuring telephoto lens focal length by using image matching,” Journal of Electronic Measurement and Instrument, vol. 24, pp. 1043–1047, 2010.
- X. Jie, “Analyzing and improving the tsai camera calibration method in machined vision,” Computer Engineering & Science, vol. 32, pp. 46–47, 2010.
- L. Yong, Q. B. Feng, and L. Y. Qi, “Sub-pixel surface fitting algorithm in digital speckle correlation method,” in Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Electronic Measurement & Instruments, vol. 4, pp. 959–962, 2009.
- D. G. Lowe, “Object recognition from local scale-invariant features,” in Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV '99), vol. 9, pp. 1150–1157, Corfu, Greece, September 1999.
- D. G. Lowe, “Distinctive image features from scale-invariant keypoints,” International Journal of Computer Vision, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 91–110, 2004.
- S. Lin, High Precision Ranging Based on Binocular CCD, Changchun University of Science and Technology, Changchun, China, 2011.
- F. Zou, X. Su, and M. Li, “Camera linear calibration method with a coplanar target,” Guangdian Gongcheng/Opto-Electronic Engineering, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 70–74, 2005.
- Z. Zhigang, Study on High-Precision Camera Calibration and Robust Stereo Matching, University of Science and Technology of China, Beijing, China, 2008.
- P.-C. Hung and A. S. Voloshin, “In-plane strain measurement by digital image correlation,” Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 215–221, 2003.