- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 828746, 6 pages
On Growth of Meromorphic Solutions of Complex Functional Difference Equations
1Department of Mathematics, Nanjing University, Nanjing 210093, China
2Nankai University Binhai College, Tianjin 300270, China
3Mathematics and Information Technology School, Jiangsu Second Normal University, Nanjing 210013, China
Received 29 November 2013; Accepted 13 January 2014; Published 25 February 2014
Academic Editor: Zong-Xuan Chen
Copyright © 2014 Jing Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- W. Cherry and Z. Ye, Nevanlinna's Theory of Value Distribution, Springer Monographs in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2001.
- W. K. Hayman, Meromorphic Functions, Oxford Mathematical Monographs, Clarendon Press, Oxford, UK, 1964.
- Y. Z. He and X. Z. Xiao, Algebroid Functions and Ordinary Differential Equations, Beijing, China, 1988.
- I. Laine, Nevanlinna Theory and Complex Differential Equations, vol. 15 of de Gruyter Studies in Mathematics, Walter de Gruyter, Berlin, Germany, 1993.
- I. Laine, J. Rieppo, and H. Silvennoinen, “Remarks on complex difference equations,” Computational Methods and Function Theory, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 77–88, 2005.
- J. Rieppo, “On a class of complex functional equations,” Annales Academiæ Scientiarum Fennicæ, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 151–170, 2007.
- X.-M. Zheng, Z.-X. Chen, and J. Tu, “Growth of meromorphic solutions of some difference equations,” Applicable Analysis and Discrete Mathematics, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 309–321, 2010.
- A. Z. Mokhon’ko, “The Nevanlinna characteristics of certain meromorphic functions,” Teorija Funkciĭ, Funkcional'nyĭ Analiz i ih Priloženija, vol. 14, pp. 83–87, 1971 (Russian).
- A. A. Mokhon’ko and V. D. Mokhon’ko, “Estimates of the Nevanlinna characteristics of certain classes of meromorphic functions, and their applications to differential equations,” Akademija Nauk SSSR, vol. 15, pp. 1305–1322, 1974.
- R. Goldstein, “Some results on factorisation of meromorphic functions,” Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 4, pp. 357–364, 1971.
- R. Goldstein, “On meromorphic solutions of certain functional equations,” Aequationes Mathematicae, vol. 18, no. 1-2, pp. 112–157, 1978.
- G. G. Gundersen, J. Heittokangas, I. Laine, J. Rieppo, and D. Yang, “Meromorphic solutions of generalized Schröder equations,” Aequationes Mathematicae, vol. 63, no. 1-2, pp. 110–135, 2002.