- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 840573, 9 pages
Stability of Exact and Discrete Energy for Non-Fickian Reaction-Diffusion Equations with a Variable Delay
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430074, China
2School of Computer Science and Engineering, Beihang University, Beijing 100191, China
3School of Computer Science, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2K6
4Department of Mathematics and Statistics, McGill University, Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 2K6
Received 4 December 2013; Revised 28 December 2013; Accepted 11 January 2014; Published 5 March 2014
Academic Editor: Adem Kilicman
Copyright © 2014 Dongfang Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wei Gu, Ming Wang, and Dongfang Li, “Stepsize Restrictions for Nonlinear Stability Properties of Neutral Delay Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Wei Gu, “A Compact Difference Scheme for a Class of Variable Coefficient Quasilinear Parabolic Equations with Delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.