- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 863902, 8 pages
Adaptive Neural Networks Synchronization of a Four-Dimensional Energy Resource Stochastic System
School of Civil and Architectural Engineering, Liaoning University of Technology, Jinzhou 121001, China
Received 31 December 2013; Accepted 19 January 2014; Published 2 March 2014
Academic Editor: Ming Liu
Copyright © 2014 Duo Meng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Sun, L. X. Tian, and Y. Fu, “An energy resources demand-supply system and its dynamical analysis,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 168–180, 2007.
- M. Sun, Q. Jia, and L. X. Tian, “A new four-dimensional energy resources system and its linear feedback control,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 101–108, 2009.
- M. Sun, L. X. Tian, Y. Fu, and W. Qian, “Dynamics and adaptive synchronization of the energy resource system,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 879–888, 2007.
- C.-F. Huang, K.-H. Cheng, and J.-J. Yan, “Robust chaos synchronization of four-dimensional energy resource systems subject to unmatched uncertainties,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 2784–2792, 2009.
- M. Sun, L. X. Tian, and J. Xu, “Time-delayed feedback control of the energy resource chaotic system,” International Journal of Nonlinear Science, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 172–177, 2006.
- Z. L. Wang and X. R. Shi, “Synchronization of a four-dimensional energy resource system via linear control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 463–474, 2011.
- X. C. Li, W. Xu, and R. H. Li, “Chaos synchronization of the energy resource system,” Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 642–652, 2009.
- C. Y. Wen, J. Zhou, Z. T. Liu, and H. Y. Su, “Robust adaptive control of uncertain nonlinear systems in the presence of input saturation and external disturbance,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 7, pp. 1672–1678, 2011.
- Y. M. Li, T. S. Li, and X. J. Jing, “Indirect adaptive fuzzy control for input and output constrained nonlinear systems using a barrier Lyapunov function,” International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 184–199, 2014.
- D. Meng, “Robust adaptive synchronization of the energy resource system with constraint,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 494218, 7 pages, 2013.
- Z. G. Yan and W. H. Zhang, “Finite-time stability and stabilization of Itô-type stochastic singular systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, Article ID 263045, 9 pages, 2014.
- J. Cui, L. T. Yan, and X. C. Sun, “Existence and stability for stochastic partial differential equations with infinite delay,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, Article ID 235937, 8 pages, 2014.
- L. Liu, Z. D. Yu, Q. Zhou, and H. R. Karimi, “State-feedback stabilization for a class of stochastic feedforward nonlinear time-delay systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 151374, 8 pages, 2013.
- L. G. Wu and D. W. C. Ho, “Sliding mode control of singular stochastic hybrid systems,” Automatica, vol. 46, no. 4, pp. 779–783, 2010.
- X. J. Su, L. G. Wu, P. Shi, and Y. D. Song, “ model reduction of Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy stochastic systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 1574–1585, 2012.
- S.-C. Tong, Y. Li, and Y. M. Li, “Observer-based adaptive fuzzy backstepping control for a class of stochastic nonlinear strict-feedback systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 41, no. 6, pp. 1693–1704, 2011.
- S.-C. Tong, T. Wang, Y. M. Li, and B. Chen, “A combined backstepping and stochastic small-gain approach to robust adaptive fuzzy output feedback control,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 21, pp. 314–327, 2013.
- H. Li, C. Wang, P. Shi, and H. J. Gao, “New passivity results for uncertain discrete-time stochastic neural networks with mixed time delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 73, no. 16–18, pp. 3291–3299, 2010.
- M. Liu, D. W. C. Ho, and Y. G. Niu, “Stabilization of Markovian jump linear system over networks with random communication delay,” Automatica, vol. 45, no. 2, pp. 416–421, 2009.
- Q. Zhou, P. Shi, H. H. Liu, and S. Y. Xu, “Neural-network-based decentralized adaptive output-feedback control for large-scale stochastic nonlinear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 42, no. 6, pp. 1608–1619, 2012.
- L. G. Wu and W. X. Zheng, “- control of nonlinear fuzzy Itô stochastic delay systems via dynamic output feedback,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics B, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 1308–1315, 2009.
- Q. Zhou, P. Shi, S. Y. Xu, and H. Y. Li, “Observer-based adaptive neural network control for nonlinear stochastic systems with time-delay,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 71–80, 2013.
- F. Lewis, S. Jaganathan, and A. Yesildirek, Neural Network Control of Robust Manipulator and Nonlinear Systems, Taylor & Francis, New York, NY, USA, 1998.
- H. Y. Li, X. J. Jing, and H. R. Karimi, “Output-feedback based control for active suspension systems with control delay,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 61, no. 1, pp. 436–446, 2014.
- S. C. Tong and Y. M. Li, “Adaptive fuzzy output feedback tracking backstepping control of strict-feedback nonlinear systems with unknown dead zones,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 168–180, 2012.
- H. Y. Li, X. J. Jing, H. K. Lam, and P. Shi, “Fuzzy sampled-data control for uncertain vehicle suspension systems,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, 2013.
- Y. M. Li, S. C. Tong, Y. J. Liu, and T. S. Li, “Adaptive fuzzy robust output feedback control of nonlinear systems with unknown dead zones based on small-gain approach,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 164–176, 2014.