- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 871591, 11 pages
A New Finite-Time Bounded Control of Stochastic Itô Systems with ()-Dependent Noise: Different Quadratic Function Approach
1School of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Qilu University of Technology, Jinan 250353, China
2State Key Laboratory of Alternate Electrical Power System with Renewable Energy Sources, School of Control and Computer Engineering, North China Electric Power University, Beijing 102206, China
Received 24 November 2013; Accepted 11 January 2014; Published 24 March 2014
Academic Editor: Hui Zhang
Copyright © 2014 Zhiguo Yan and Zhongwei Lin. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Amato, M. Ariola, and P. Dorato, “Finite-time control of linear systems subject to parametric uncertainties and disturbances,” Automatica, vol. 37, no. 9, pp. 1459–1463, 2001.
- F. Amato, M. Ariola, and C. Cosentino, “Finite-time stabilization via dynamic output feedback,” Automatica, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 337–342, 2006.
- F. Amato and M. Ariola, “Finite-time control of discrete-time linear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 50, no. 5, pp. 724–729, 2005.
- J.-E. Feng, Z. Wu, and J.-B. Sun, “Finite-time control of linear singular systems with parametric uncertainties and disturbances,” Acta Automatica Sinica, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 634–637, 2005.
- S. Zhao, J. Sun, and L. Liu, “Finite-time stability of linear time-varying singular systems with impulsive effects,” International Journal of Control, vol. 81, no. 11, pp. 1824–1829, 2008.
- W. Zhang and X. An, “Finite-time control of linear stochastic systems,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 689–696, 2008.
- Z.-G. Yan and G.-S. Zhang, “Finite-time H∞ control for linear stochastic systems,” Control and Decision, vol. 26, no. 8, pp. 1224–1228, 2011.
- S. He and F. Liu, “Stochastic finite-time stabilization for uncertain jump systems via state feedback,” Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, vol. 132, no. 3, Article ID 034504, 4 pages, 2010.
- Y. Zhang, C. Liu, and X. Mu, “Robust finite-time H∞ control of singular stochastic systems via static output feedback,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 9, pp. 5629–5640, 2012.
- Y. Yang, J. Li, and G. Chen, “Finite-time stability and stabilization of nonlinear stochastic hybrid systems,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 356, no. 1, pp. 338–345, 2009.
- Z. Yan, G. Zhang, and J. Wang, “Non-fragile robust finite-time H∞ control for nonlinear stochastic Itô systems using neural network,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 10, no. 5, pp. 873–882, 2012.
- Z.-G. Yan and G.-S. Zhang, “Finite-time H∞ filtering for a class of nonlinear stochastic uncertain systems,” Control and Decision, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 419–424, 2012.
- F. Amato, R. Ambrosino, M. Ariola, C. Cosentino, and G. D. Tommasi, Finite-Time Stability and Control, vol. 453 of Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Springer, London, UK, 2014.
- Z. Yan, G. Zhang, and W. Zhang, “Finite-time stability and stabilization of linear Itô stochastic systems with state and control-dependent noise,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 270–281, 2013.
- W. Zhang, H. Zhang, and B.-S. Chen, “Stochastic control with -dependent noise: finite horizon case,” Automatica, vol. 42, no. 11, pp. 1891–1898, 2006.
- W. Zhang and G. Feng, “Nonlinear stochastic control with -dependent noise: infinite horizon case,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 1323–1328, 2008.
- H. Zhang, Y. Shi, and B. X. Mu, “Optimal H∞-based linear-quadratic regulator tracking control for discrete-time Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems with preview actions,” Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, vol. 135, no. 4, Article ID 044501, 5 pages, 2013.
- H. Zhang, Y. Shi, and A. S. Mehr, “Robust H∞ PID control for multivariable networked control systems with disturbance/noise attenuation,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 183–204, 2012.
- H. Zhang and Y. Shi, “Parameter-dependent H∞ filtering for linear parameter varying systems,” Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, vol. 135, no. 2, Article ID 021006, 7 pages, 2012.