- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 872158, 11 pages
Finite-Time -Gain Control for Positive Switched Systems with Time-Varying Delay via Delta Operator Approach
1School of Automation, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing 210094, China
2Department of Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Science, University of Agder, 4898 Grimstad, Norway
Received 21 November 2013; Accepted 14 December 2013; Published 23 January 2014
Academic Editor: Hui Zhang
Copyright © 2014 Shuo Li et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. Kaczorek, Positive 1D and 2D Systems, Springer, London, UK, 2002.
- X. Liu, “Constrained control of positive systems with delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 7, pp. 1596–1600, 2009.
- P. D. Berk, J. R. Bloomer, R. B. Howe, and N. I. Berlin, “Constitutional hepatic dysfunction (Gilbert's syndrome). A new definition based on kinetic studies with unconjugated radiobilirubin,” The American Journal of Medicine, vol. 49, no. 3, pp. 296–305, 1970.
- E. R. Carson, C. Cobelli, and L. Finkelstein, “Modeling and identification of metabolic systems,” American Journal of Physiology, vol. 240, no. 3, pp. R120–R129, 1981.
- F. W. Weckerly, “Matrix population models: construction, analysis and interpretation,” Natural Resource Modeling, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 593–595, 2001.
- R. N. Shorten, D. J. Leith, J. Foy, and R. Kilduff, “Analysis and design of AIMD congestion control algorithms in communication networks,” Automatica, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 725–730, 2005.
- R. Shorten, F. Wirth, and D. Leith, “A positive systems model of TCP-like congestion control: asymptotic results,” IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 616–629, 2006.
- L. Caccetta, L. R. Foulds, and V. G. Rumchev, “A positive linear discrete-time model of capacity planning and its controllability properties,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 40, no. 1-2, pp. 217–226, 2004.
- R. Shorten, D. Leith, J. Foy, and R. Kilduff, “Towards an analysis and design framework for congestion control in communication networks,” in Proceedings of the 12th Yale Workshop on Adaptive and Learning Systems, New Haven, Conn, USA, May 2003.
- A. Jadbabaie, J. Lin, and A. Morse, “Coordination of groups of mobile autonomous agents using nearest neighbor rules,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 988–1001, 2003.
- T. Kaczorek, “The choice of the forms of Lyapunov functions for a positive 2D Roesser model,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 471–475, 2007.
- T. Kaczorek, “A realization problem for positive continuous-time systems with reduced numbers of delays,” International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 325–331, 2006.
- L. Benvenuti, A. Santis, and L. Farina, Positive Systems, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2003.
- E. Fornasini and M. Valcher, “Linear copositive Lyapunov functions for continuous-time positive switched systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 55, no. 8, pp. 1933–1937, 2010.
- L. Gurvits, R. Shorten, and O. Mason, “On the stability of switched positive linear systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 52, no. 6, pp. 1099–1103, 2007.
- X. Zhao, L. Zhang, P. Shi, and M. Liu, “Stability of switched positive linear systems with average dwell time switching,” Automatica, vol. 48, no. 6, pp. 1132–1137, 2012.
- G. C. Goodwin, R. L. Leal, D. Q. Mayne, and R. H. Middleton, “Rapprochement between continuous and discrete model reference adaptive control,” Automatica, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 199–207, 1986.
- M. A. Garnero, G. Thomas, B. Caron, J. F. Bourgeois, and E. Irving, “Pseudo continuous identification, application to adaptive pole placement control using the delta-operator,” Automatique-Productique Informatique Industrielle-Automatic Control Production Systems, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 147–166, 1992.
- G. Li and M. Gevers, “Comparative study of finite wordlength effects in shift and delta operator parametrizations,” in Proceedings of the 29th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 954–959, December 1990.
- C. P. Neuman, “Transformation between delta and forward shift operator transfer function models,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 295–296, 1993.
- R. H. Middleton and G. C. Goodwin, “Improved finite word length characteristics in digital control using delta operators,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 31, no. 11, pp. 1015–1021, 1986.
- M. A. Hersh, “The zeros and poles of delta operator systems,” International Journal of Control, vol. 57, no. 3, pp. 557–575, 1993.
- C. P. Neuman, “Properties of the delta operator model of dynamic physical systems,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 296–301, 1993.
- J. Xing, R. Wang, P. Wang, and Q. Yang, “Robust control for a class of uncertain switched time delay systems using delta operator,” in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Control Automation Robotics & Vision (ICARCV '12), pp. 518–523, Guangzhou, China, December 2012.
- R. H. Wang, J. C. Xing, P. Wang, and Q. L. Yang, “Non-fragile observer design for nonlinear time delay systems using delta operator,” in Proceedings of the UKACC International Conference on Control (CONTROL '12), pp. 387–393, Cardiff, UK, September 2012.
- Z. Zhong, G. Sun, H. R. Karimi, and J. Qiu, “Stability analysis and stabilization of T-S fuzzy delta operator systems with time-varying delay via an input-output approach,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 913234, 14 pages, 2013.
- X. Zhao, L. Zhang, and P. Shi, “Stability of a class of switched positive linear time-delay systems,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 23, no. 5, pp. 578–589, 2013.
- X. W. Liu and C. Y. Dang, “Stability analysis of positive switched linear systems with delays,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 7, pp. 1684–1690, 2011.
- E. Fornasini and M. E. Valcher, “Stability and stabilizability of special classes of discrete-time positive switched systems,” in Proceedings of the American Control Conference (ACC '11), pp. 2619–2624, San Francisco, Calif, USA, 2011.
- W. Xiang and J. Xiao, “ finite-time control for switched nonlinear discrete-time systems with norm-bounded disturbance,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 348, no. 2, pp. 331–352, 2011.
- L. Weiss and E. F. Infante, “Finite time stability under perturbing forces and on product spaces,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 54–59, 1967.
- A. N. Michel and S. H. Wu, “Stability of discrete systems over a finite interval of time,” International Journal of Control, vol. 9, no. 6, pp. 679–693, 1969.
- P. Dorato, “Short-time stability in linear time-varying systems,” in Proceedings of the IRE International Convention Record Part 4, pp. 83–87, New York, NY, USA, 1961.
- Z. Xiang, Y.-N. Sun, and M. S. Mahmoud, “Robust finite-time control for a class of uncertain switched neutral systems,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 1766–1778, 2012.
- X. Lin, H. Du, and S. Li, “Finite-time boundedness and -gain analysis for switched delay systems with norm-bounded disturbance,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 217, no. 12, pp. 5982–5993, 2011.
- H. Du, X. Lin, and S. Li, “Finite-time stability and stabilization of switched linear systems,” in Proceedings of the 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control jointly with the 28th Chinese Control Conference, pp. 1938–1943, Shanghai, China, December 2009.
- G. Chen and Y. Yang, “Finite-time stability of switched positive linear systems,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 179–190, 2014.
- M. Xiang and Z. Xiang, “Finite-time control for positive switched linear systems with time-varying delay,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 18, no. 11, pp. 3158–3166, 2013.
- M. Xiang and Z. Xiang, “Stability, -gain and control synthesis for positive switched systems with time-varying delay,” Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 9–17, 2013.
- C. Briat, “Robust stability analysis of uncertain linear positive system via integral linear constraints: - and -gain characterizations,” in Proceedings of the 50th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control and European Control Conference, Orlando, Fla, USA, December 2011.
- H. Zhang, Y. Shi, and A. Saadat Mehr, “Robust energy-to-peak filtering for networked systems with time-varying delays and randomly missing data,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 4, no. 12, pp. 2921–2936, 2010.
- H. Zhang, Y. Shi, A. Saadat Mehr, and H. Huang, “Robust FIR equalization for time-varying communication channels with intermittent observations via an LMI approach,” Signal Processing, vol. 91, no. 7, pp. 1651–1658, 2011.
- H. Zhang and Y. Shi, “Observer-based feedback control for arbitrarily time-varying discrete-time systems with intermittent measurements and input constraints,” Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, vol. 134, no. 6, Article ID 061008, 12 pages, 2012.
- H. Zhang, Y. Shi, and M. Liu, “ step tracking control for networked discrete-time nonlinear systems with integral and predictive actions,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 337–345, 2012.
- J. Zhang, Z. Han, and J. Huang, “Robust stabilization of discrete-time positive switched systems with uncertainties and average dwell time switching,” Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, 2013.
- J. P. Hespanha and A. S. Morse, “Stability of switched systems with average dwell-time,” in Proceedings of the 38th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (CDC '99), vol. 3, pp. 2655–2660, Phoenix, Ariz, USA, December 1999.