- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 872318, 5 pages
Local Fractional Derivative Boundary Value Problems for Tricomi Equation Arising in Fractal Transonic Flow
1College of Materials Science and Engineering, Taiyuan University of Technology, Taiyuan 030024, China
2College of Mathematics and Information Science, Qujing Normal University, Qujing, Yunnan 655011, China
3Department of Electronic and Information Technology, Jiangmen Polytechnic, Jiangmen 529090, China
Received 19 June 2014; Accepted 26 June 2014; Published 13 July 2014
Academic Editor: Xiao-Jun Yang
Copyright © 2014 Xiao-Feng Niu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. Tricomi, On Second-Order Linear Partial Differential Equations of Mixed Type, Leningrad, Moscow, Russia, 1947.
- A. R. Manwell, “The Tricomi equation with applications to the theory of plane transonic flow,” Recon Technical Report A 27617, 1979.
- D. Lupo and K. R. Payne, “A dual variational approach to a class of nonlocal semilinear Tricomi problems,” Nonlinear Differential Equations and Applications, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 247–266, 1999.
- J. U. Kim, “An a priori estimate for the Tricomi equation in the upper half space,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 351, no. 11, pp. 4611–4628, 1999.
- J. M. Rassias, “Uniqueness of quasi-regular solutions for a bi-parabolic elliptic bi-hyperbolic Tricomi problem,” Complex Variables. Theory and Application, vol. 47, no. 8, pp. 707–718, 2002.
- K. Yagdjian, “Global existence for the -dimensional semilinear Tricomi-type equations,” Communications in Partial Differential Equations, vol. 31, no. 4–6, pp. 907–944, 2006.
- K. Yagdjian, “A note on the fundamental solution for the Tricomi-type equation in the hyperbolic domain,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 206, no. 1, pp. 227–252, 2004.
- X.-J. Yang, Advanced Local Fractional Calculus and Its Applications, World Science, New York, NY, USA, 2012.
- A. M. Yang, Y. Z. Zhang, and Y. Long, “The Yang-Fourier transforms to heat-conduction in a semi-infinite fractal bar,” Thermal Science, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 707–713, 2013.
- W. H. Su, D. Baleanu, X. J. Yang, et al., “Damped wave equation and dissipative wave equation in fractal strings within the local fractional variational iteration method,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- X. J. Yang, D. Baleanu, and J. A. T. Machado, “Mathematical aspects of Heisenberg uncertainty principle within local fractional Fourier analysis,” Boundary Value Problems, no. 1, pp. 131–146, 2013.
- D. Baleanu, J. A. Tenreiro Machado, C. Cattani, M. C. Baleanu, and X. Yang, “Local fractional variational iteration and decomposition methods for wave equation on Cantor sets within local fractional operators,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, Article ID 535048, 6 pages, 2014.
- X.-J. Yang, D. Baleanu, and J. T. Machado, “Systems of Navier-Stokes equations on Cantor sets,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, Article ID 769724, 8 pages, 2013.
- G. Yi, “Local fractional Z transform in fractal space,” Advances in Digital Multimedia, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 96–102, 2012.
- X. Yang, H. M. Srivastava, J. H. He, et al., “Cantor-type cylindrical-coordinate method for differential equations with local fractional derivatives,” Physics Letters A, vol. 377, no. 28–30, pp. 1696–1700, 2013.
- J.-H. He, “Asymptotic methods for solitary solutions and compactons,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 916793, 130 pages, 2012.
- C.-G. Zhao, A.-M. Yang, H. Jafari, and A. Haghbin, “The Yang-Laplace transform for solving the IVPs with local fractional derivative,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, Article ID 386459, 5 pages, 2014.
- Z. Y. Chen, C. Cattani, and W. P. Zhong, “Signal processing for nondifferentiable data defined on Cantor sets: a local fractional Fourier series approach,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, Article ID 561434, 7 pages, 2014.
- A. M. Yang, Y. Z. Zhang, and X. L. Zhang, “The non-differentiable solution for local fractional Tricomi equation arising in fractal transonic flow by loca l fractional variational iteration method,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, Article ID 983254, 6 pages, 2014.