- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 890973, 8 pages
Bernoulli Identities and Combinatoric Convolution Sums with Odd Divisor Functions
1National Institute for Mathematical Sciences, Yuseong-Daero 1689-Gil, Yuseong-Gu, Daejeon 305-811, Republic of Korea
2School of Mathematics, Korea Institute for Advanced Study, 85 Hoegiro, Dongdaemungu, Seoul 130-722, Republic of Korea
Received 18 October 2013; Accepted 2 December 2013; Published 12 January 2014
Academic Editor: Junesang Choi
Copyright © 2014 Daeyeoul Kim and Yoon Kyung Park. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Ramanujan, “On certain arithmetical functions,” Transactions of the Cambridge Philosophical Society, vol. 22, pp. 159–184, 1916.
- S. Alaca and K. S. Williams, “Evaluation of the convolution sums and ,” Journal of Number Theory, vol. 124, no. 2, pp. 491–510, 2007.
- H. Hahn, “Convolution sums of some functions on divisors,” The Rocky Mountain Journal of Mathematics, vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 1593–1622, 2007.
- J. W. L. Glaisher, “Expressions for the five powers of the series in which the coefficients are the sums of the divisors of the exponents,” Messenger of Mathematics, vol. 15, pp. 33–36, 1885.
- J. W. L. Glaisher, “On certain sums of products of quantities depending upon the divisors of a number,” Messenger of Mathematics, vol. 15, pp. 1–20, 1885.
- J. W. L. Glaisher, “On the square of the series in which the coefficients are the sums of the divisors of the exponents,” Messenger of Mathematics, vol. 14, pp. 156–163, 1884.
- B. Cho, D. Kim, and H. Park, “Evaluation of a certain combinatorial convolution sum in higher level cases,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 406, no. 1, pp. 203–210, 2013.
- D. Kim and A. Bayad, “Convolution identities for twisted Eisenstein series and twisted divisor functions,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2013, article 81, 2013.
- D. Kim, A. Kim, and A. Sankaranarayanan, “Bernoulli numbers, convolution sums and congruences of coefficients for certain generating functions,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2013, article 225, 2013.
- K. S. Williams, Number Theory in the Spirit of Liouville, vol. 76 of London Mathematical Society Student Texts, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2011.